• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

EOD Babe; US or UK? (Split from EOD thread)

Lager and Ale

Inactive
Reaction score
Well I for one would love to see EOD have it's own trade.  I think it was in the late 80's I remember hearing about the forces making EOD a spec trade...not sure why it didn't go thru.
Anyways, this might help as far as getting more guys to hop on board!  I found this in my email one day....the boys must be getting board over there ;D
Cheers,
J

Who ever doctored up that pic might be able to "bust bombs" if you pardon the expression but I wish they could spell Military properly.  :salute:

CHIMO!

That chick is too hot to have anything to do with the CF, she's an American. Oh yes, the uniform.

Here's what I know guys.
Yes she is Brit...a zoomie by nature.  And apparently quite willing to become a moral booster...what ever that means ::)

I could be right out to lunch here, but I think she is American.  In Afghanistan all the Yanks were driving around in those little rangers in the back ground.  If only I could see her boots to make sure they were not Magnums as they are Brit standard issue.  Although the Brit BDU is darker in color more matching the Romanians.

More likely Irish, as she's obviously drunk....no, wait! Scottish... too cheap to buy a shirt!      ::)

Shamrock said:
Clearly American.  Look at the teeth.

Have to agree, heavy points towards US origin for good teeth.  I know for sure that I dont recall seeing many Canadian pilots or ground crew who looked like THAT.

American, due to the absence of "National Health" teeth.  Stable belt aquired from an 'operator' who needed some shampoo.  Operator traded old East German cast iron watch for stable belt from RCT guy who stole it at the NAAFI (or was it the SKC cinema...?) at Hohne.

You guys don't know ANYTHING....

;D

Hmmm...... this is starting to sound like a proposed "clue" game solution.

I personally don't care where she is from I'm just glad I'm going for a Combat Engineer :salute: 

:D 

Well that's all the encouraging I need... Now where did I put that # for the requiting centre...  :salute:

Back