• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dress Policy For Sunglasses

field force sunglasses could be either artic sunglasses, or dark goggles.

Crimmsy said:
They were issuing sunglasses like these (with grey instead of yellow frames) to students in Portage when I went through there in '02. Don't know if they are actually the sunglasses (aircrew) you speak of, but they were issued.

That's them.

genesis98 said:
I was refering to, has anybody ever seen these before?
(1) Sun-glasses (aircrew) 8465-21-870-

(2) Sun-glasses (field force) 8465-21-104-
7821, and

(3) Sun-glasses (special) 8465-21-874-

(1) Pic already posted;

(2) I have a pair here somewhere ... will have to find them in my kit and take a pic for you, but they do resemble the BEW somewhat. BY the way, these items were deemed obsolete upon CIF of the BEW. They were brand name "Leader" and came in a white pouch marked "leader" with extra lens etc. They were good for wear in the winter/arctic.

(3) This is the NSN for those pers who required prescription sunglasses. This is the NSN that is issued to their clothing docs which shows an entitlment to wear them.

None of the above NSNs are for the "Goggles, sun, arctic" ... they just looked liked big ski goggles.

Eye In The Sky said:
I hope everyone can contain their excitement!

The CEMS Project is working on getting sunglasses for all Air Force and entitled personnel!  WOOT!

These are apparantly being trialed now and you can expect to see them on Wings across the country...

Gucci-Pink-Sunglasses_3B4A862C.jpg

FWIW, the pink sunglasses pic was a joke..the part that CEMS is working on sunglasses for issue was not (re: the link in my quote).

AV,

No I didn't think anyone took that pic serious but...it *IS* an Air Force project so... >:D

I saw that pic...I was just mentioning that they are looking for a *new* piece of kit to replace whatever the current issue is for Air Force.  Personally, I kept my BEW and they are what I stick on my face.

Don't be so quick to judge based on their being Air Force EITS ...

Check out these pictures that CDN Aviator sent me of him modelling the proposed after hours AF Uniform ... at least he's got the glasses almost right.   >:D

Aviator.jpg

:-*

ArmyVern said:

Check out these pictures that CDN Aviator sent me of him modelling the proposed after hours AF Uniform ... at least he's got the glasses almost right.   >:D

Aviator.jpg

Vern, you owe me a new laptop.

I may not be around to buy you a new one after Cdn Aviator notices that I've posted his pics publicly.  ;D

ArmyVern said:

Aviator.jpg

Oh...my....fuck.  HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA!

The only sound coming out of my room right now is my wheezing, rib-breaking laughing....

ArmyVern said:

Wait until you see my barefoot and pregnant pictures........

My theory on suglasses.........the age of the girl wearing them is inversely proportionate to the size of the sunglasses.

My theory on girls with stuff hanging from the rearview mirror.......the more stuff there is the bigger the butt.

CDN Aviator said:
Wait until you see my barefoot and pregnant pictures........

Ante up then --- I've already posted one of those!!  >:D

How about some "assless flightsuit" pics?? Pretty please ...  :-*

ArmyVern said:

Aviator.jpg

:rofl:

At least I was able to turn away from my laptop before spitting out my coffee  ;D

edited for spelling

NL_engineer said:
:rofl:

At least I was able to turn away from my laptop before sitting out my coffee  ;D

Now I am wondering...did you forget a 'P' or a 'H'.

;D

Eye In The Sky said:
Now I am wondering...did you forget a 'P' or a 'H'.

;D

Well that's what you get when using spell check, and not rereading my posts  ::)

[quote author=ArmyVern]
How about some "assless flightsuit" pics?? Pretty please ...  :-*
[/quote]

Must... resist the... temptation... Nah. Firing up the ol' Shoop... >:D

*NSFW*

A Cdn aviator revealed!

I am soooo giving you some points for that!!

I'm still laughing for crying out loud.

Back