• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dress and deportment... continued

muskrat89

Staff member
Directing Staff
Inactive
Reaction score
NOT slamming the US Military... Rather, a reminder to check yourself over, before going on National TV  ::)

Oh my......thats an embarrasing mistake. Thank god John Q opublic wont pick up on that. ;D

Remember our beloved former PM with the Kevlar Helmet on backwards?

Know where I can find a pic of that scott? Heh..

Can't help you with the pic, but it must have been archived somewhere, it made national news.

That a reporter was quick enough to catch him? That no one thought to tell him it was on backwards?

*shakes head and groans* Jean....

LOL, reminds me of some funny times on courses... Like when Pte **** forgot his beret... He ALMOST made it the entire morning without getting caught... And the time on basic when I forgot to put my epaulettes on my uniform (yes, you can say it... CLUSTERF**K)

Heh... ;)

Here in CJTF76 HQ I was having a laugh with some US Army guys about that Air Force LCol: they thought it was hilarious. However, as a rule the US Army is far stricter on dress and deportment than we are: Soldiers are generally very sharply turnbed out, but the conduct rules here at Bagram are MUCH stricter than anything I have seen on a Canadian deployment. I am not sure Canadians would tolerate them. Cheers.

Back