• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Does the CF use something like this?

raiseitup

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi guys. The other day I say a sweatshirt that is made from a special material so when you sweat it actually heats up.

I was wondering if the CF is using something like this yet?

Thanks

PS Ill Find a link later.

Nope not in the inventory. I'm sure it would be a real crowd pleaser in Afghanistan. ::)

Tango18A said:
Nope not in the inventory. I'm sure it would be a real crowd pleaser in Afghanistan. ::)

Ha ha.  :rofl: I meant for winter operations as our lovely country is cold 2/3 of the year.

I don't think it would be very practical. Usually when we are sweating out on winter ops, the last thing we want is to become warmer.

Tango18A said:
I don't think it would be very practical. Usually when we are sweating out on winter ops, the last thing we want is to become warmer.

Very true. Either way cool technlolgy

http://www.mizunocda.com/equipment.nsf/group?openform&div=running&cat=10run2-appm&subcat=breath+thermo

Nifty stuff I you are running marathons in Canada during the winter, but thats about it.

Wouldn't be that bad for the hurry up and wait nature of the artillery on the gun line :p Coming into action, Running out the aiming posts in 3 feet of snow .. sweating bullets by the time you get back then going on stand easy in -40!

The using your gucci sweaty clothes to pound in tent spikes later that night.

Back