• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

distressed trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

bomber12

Inactive
Reaction score
I just talked to my recruiter and he told me I well be flying out to Prince George because I am in a "destressed trade" (which is infantry). What does that mean?

"Since you're in Prince Rupert, we send teasting teams up to your location (or to Prince George) to do the testing. If it's Prince George they may fly people from Prince Rupert to Prince George to do the testing if the job the applicant is applying for is a "distressed" one. You are applying for Infantryman which is a distressed trade."

exact quote.

Question, why don't you phone your recruiter and ask what he means as he could give you the best answer?

Okay, I'm going to take a stab at this.  You're not "in" a distressed trade yet, you are applying for one.
You live in Prince Rupert, the recruiters are making a trip to Prince George and they are going to fly you there for your testing (CFAT? medical?).

Oh, and distressed means they really want/need to recruit for a trade.

SoldierInTheMaking said:
Okay I was a little confused to what that meant, Thanks!

Dylan

Ya thanks! Thats all I wanted. And the reason I didnt call is because its not really important. I just wanted to know what they meant by distressed. This topic can be closed/deleted if mods feel the need.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back