• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Did anyone say bacon? :D

TwoTonShackle said:
The Bacon Explosion is pretty fantastic.  Two pounds of bacon, two pounds of sausage.

bacon-12.jpg

I dunno, maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet, or the picture was taken too close, but that thing just looks like a severed limb to me.

:-[

FlyingDutchman said:
My favorite Bacon is turkey bacon.  It may not be actual dead pig, but boy is it good.

Blasphemer!! Sacriledge!!! Off with his head!!!  ;)

FlyingDutchman said:
My favorite Bacon is turkey bacon.  It may not be actual dead pig, but boy is it good.

Please do not sully this great thread with your crap faux bacon...

MJP said:
Please do not sully this great thread with your crap faux bacon...

Well said sire!!

Sire...... :skull:Shall we use the sharp axe or the dull one to lop his head off?

Jim Seggie said:
Well said sire!!

Sire...... :skull:Shall we use the sharp axe or the dull one to lop his head off?
I would prefer a French swordsman. /history reference

It what was I was raised on, my parents rarely bought real bacon and bought turkey bacon.  I was quite surprised the first time I had pig bacon.  Aaaaand its time to make breakfast.

FlyingDutchman said:
I would prefer a French swordsman. /history reference

It what was I was raised on, my parents rarely bought real bacon and bought turkey bacon.  I was quite surprised the first time I had pig bacon.  Aaaaand its time to make breakfast.

SILENCE Blasphemer!!!  ;)

FlyingDutchman said:

I am truly sorry your parents didn't love you.  Hopefully therapy and bacon can help you get over your pain.    ;)

MJP said:
I am truly sorry your parents didn't love you.  Hopefully therapy and bacon can help you get over your pain.    ;)

So.....we CAN"T cut his head off now? >:D

Jim Seggie said:
So.....we CAN"T cut his head off now? >:D

No but we can help him through this tough period by eating more bacon and putting forth glorious pictures of pork and pork related food!

MJP said:
No but we can help him through this tough period by eating more bacon and putting forth glorious pictures of pork and pork related food!

I got lots of the leftovers of pork....want pictures of those too!  ;D

Right now I will take any meat that is not turkey.  The left overs from three family dinners are driving me crazy.

FlyingDutchman said:
Right now I will take any meat that is not turkey.  The left overs from three family dinners are driving me crazy.

Here.....

And now the ultimate bacon product:

http://www.thestar.com/business/article/1087104--canadians-don-t-have-to-choose-between-bacon-and-sex-anymore-and-it-s-even-kosher?bn=1

dapaterson said:

http://www.thestar.com/business/article/1087104--canadians-don-t-have-to-choose-between-bacon-and-sex-anymore-and-it-s-even-kosher?bn=1
Do I want to know how you found that???

dapaterson said:
http://www.thestar.com....
The Star -- as credible as Radio Chatter; as bright as some Recruiting posts.TM    ;)

Said they all as they all scrupulously go through the article looking for the ordering URL.............

Back