• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dental Check ?

There are certainly worse things in the world than having to visit the dental detachment in St. Jean. Most likely, unless the issue is causing you enough pain or as medicineman mentioned, is a danger to your health and well being, they'll delay any major work until after you've moved on to your next unit. Even if you do need work, it shouldn't preclude you from graduating. I cannot speak for the current CFLRS policy, but when I was there you could miss up to 24h of instructional time (Keeping in mind that all the time in the field is considered instructional time) for administrative or medical reasons, and still graduate.

I myself lost a tooth in Farnham, and the dentist at St. Jean quickly fashioned me a temporary replacement until I could get a permanent bridge installed once I got to Halifax.

okay thanks guys... have numerous cavities and a couple of decaying teeth...i made a dentist appointment today to see what kind of work i can get done!!! my teeth aren't cause me any pain ..and don't affect my health at all right now...i just can't eat like tough meats..lol..so i will see how much work i can get done before st jean and hope for the best i guess!!! :cdn:

Back