• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Definition of Voluntary Reserve Service

Forgotten_Hero

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm just reading my statement of understanding for my contract and I'm wondering if anyone could clarify what the exact definition of "Voluntary Reserve Service" is, particularly pertaining to CBI 20/04 section 2.13.

Parading with your parent unit (if other than your employing unit).

Thus, if you're going to work class B at 99 CBG HQ, and want to go on exercises with the NumptyDump Fusiliers, you'll need that "Voluntary Service" bit filled out.

Note that certain formations have policies in place to encourage that parading.\

Glad someone found the answer as CBI 20 does not exist according to the CBI siteĀ 

http://hr.ottawa-hull.mil.ca/dgcb/cbi/

which states:

Effective 08 February 2008 the official version of the CBI is that published in PDF format on Defence websites. The only official version of the CBI made under the authority of the National Defence Act is in electronic PDF format found on this web site. A printed copy of the official PDF is only accurate as of the time it was printed.

Back