• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Debug Run Time Error

Recce41

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey
Does anyone else get that **** Run Time Error?
I have debug this site 3/4 times and still receive it. Mike, this is the only site the it reads. I have ZA pro, running. But this should not matter. I have also ran a sec debug program.
Running Windows 98/AOl 9.0.

no problems here. Debug? care to clarify on that? Whenever i hit an odd problem like that with specific sites....I just clean out my cookies and it seems to patch it up.

Been having some problems the last few nights with this and another site, I have been using three different computers, in three different locations. Could be Spring thaw and shorts in underground cables.

Has you connection speed dropped noticably?

GW

Debugging, is to correct error in a program. I find some sites the programs have bugs (errors). I have two debug programs on my computer, Windows and Compsite. They are designed to pickup errors in programs, BETAs mostly. Some programs run extra files that cause a runtime error on lines of info. I have pickup 12 lines that have runtime errors here. Not bad, one betasite had over a 1000.
Cookies are just trackers, they don‘t cause some errors in the program.
No I‘m not a Computer GEEK, I just run betas alot.

No prob.‘s on my end.
And I are computer iliatrate. ;)

Back