• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Deadliest Warrior on Spike TV

Dariusz said:
Wasn't Splinter (or something like that) the big rat, Shredder the bad under-boss in the garbage can suit, and the main-boss a weird blob carried around in the stomach of this big bald oger?  ???

You are in fact correct. My son was a big fan of TMNT therefore I was by default. ;D

Although the Telatubbies do have that awe-inspiring rainbow ray they shoot out of their bellies,

oh wait that was the Care Bears, sorry I have my "factors in the the destruction of western youth" all mixed up!

Teflon said:
Although the Telatubbies do have that awe-inspiring rainbow ray they shoot out of their bellies,

oh wait that was the Care Bears, sorry I have my "factors in the the destruction of western youth" all mixed up!

Smurfs vs. Carebears  >:D    Or maybe Carebears vs. My Pretty Pony  ???

Smurfs vs. Carebears!

WOW! Blue vs. pastels! Angry Smurf would clean up on that field!

Did this one ever take a spiral! Haha!!

Yosemite Sam vs Donald Duck?

Both had pretty vile tempers! ;D

You guys are forgetting a very important one...

A really pi**ed wife VS a soldier that has come home late, possibly a little drunk! 

Totally hypothetical of course  >:D hahaha

Pee Wee Herman v.s. a Vice Cop,

wait a minute, sorry that one already happened!

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
You guys are forgetting a very important one...

A really pi**ed wife VS a soldier that has come home late, possibly a little drunk! 

Totally hypothetical of course  >:D hahaha

Aw, come on, we want match-ups that have some balance.  The soldier has no defence against the rolling pin and iron skillet attack.

Michael O'Leary said:
Aw, come on, we want match-ups that have some balance.  The soldier has no defence against the rolling pin and iron skillet attack.

I would love to see what a rolling pin did to the ballistic test dummies, but I think they like doing the hypothetical fights that never happened. I think there is quite a few men out there who have taken the cookie roller to the side a the head.

Personally I think this show is going to spiral in to natures deadliest warriors we are going to see Grizzlies vs Lions and the what not I bet

px90 said:
Personally I think this show is going to spiral in to natures deadliest warriors we are going to see Grizzlies vs Lions and the what not I bet

Well there's already "Jurassic Fight Club" where they pit different extinct animals against each other.

It's a cool show, probably will start more arguments then solve but it would be better to match up warriors from a similar era. Samurai's were pretty bad ass, but when a green beret can put a round between his eyes from 300M, the fight's over. Entertaining show though.

Amazon vs Sheildmaiden ... I think WE all win on that one. :nod:

Michael O'Leary said:

Ok, Ok... you are right.
Besides that, they don't need no stinkin' rolling pins or iron skillets, we, I mean they, hypothetically of course have "THE LOOK" and other ways of winning!!  >:D

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
Ok, Ok... you are right.
Besides that, they don't need no stinkin' rolling pins or iron skillets, we, I mean they, hypothetically of course have "THE LOOK" and other ways of winning!!  >:D

"winning!"

For a minute there, I thought that said "whining".

>:D

benny88 said:
Apache vs Roman Gladiator
Green Beret vs Spetsnaz
I think I agree with some of the posts here. Some cool demonstrations and weapons, but a bit too much at times. I've seen these two episodes; the first I thought was like comparing apples and oranges. I know that's kinda the point of the show, but it can really skew the results. As I historian, I thought that Apache vs Roman Legionnaire would be a better comparison. As for last nights show, Green Beret vs Spetsnaz, I thought it was way too over the top. The tests weren't even comparible. To me, it was more bravado/smoke and mirrors than good science. Then again, it's on Spike; I'm surprised there wasn't some boobies thrown in there  ;)

The "Spike effect" results in the presentation and content being more testosterone than science.  A more rigorous scientific approach would have been nice, but they were obviously aiming for the entertainment angle, and thinly masquerading it as "edutainment".

Hey, for mindless TV, this is a pretty cool show.  As for the "ballistic knife", where do I get one?  >:D

As for "Apache vs Gladiator", I thought it was going to be AH-64 Apache vs Gladiator. ;D

Mafia vs Yakuza was pretty cool. 

Anyway, back to the NHL for tonight.  "Duck vs Wing" and "Hurricane vs Bruin"

Back