• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CT Sig.Op RES to Armoured REG ( fully qualified in armoured )

Jeremie.Rivet

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey was wondering if there was anyone in the same boat as me, i did 3 years in the reg as a armoured crewmen, and my contract finished so i transfered to the reserves in the Sig.Op so i could go to school and stay in the army at the same time. but now that did'nt work at all and i found out that i really liked it in the REG Force so i put in a CT for the armoured trade. so how much time are we looking at to get an offer knowing that i am fully trained and qualified in the trade that i want to go into. I did my CT a couple of months ago and i didnt even receive a Confirmation email telling me that they received my demand.

So if Anyone can please enlighten me on this, it would be really appreaciated.

P.S. i would also like to point out that i am a French so i am sorry if i did alot of mistakes, but i know i would get a quicker response here, Thank you.

I can vouch for this guy.. he's not only legit but even stayed in my house for a while and didn't steal any of my stuff...former soldier of mine.

Je suis surpris, pourquoi t'as sortie de regs?

J, I'm pretty sure the component you're coming from doesn't matter but where you want to go has to be accepting new people or not.

I dont even know why i left, so stupid of me.. but hey i got to live with my mistakes, it is the best way to learn, going to switch to french here this is for you bzzliteyr : sachant que vous etes quand meme bien placé dans le blindé, savez-vous si le métier est présentement ou sera bientot en recherche de nouveau membre, savez-vous s-il vont recruter des membres non qualifié avant meme de regarder les demande de transfert PRes/Reg.

if anyone has info for me feel free to comment thank you.

Back