• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cpl. Francisco Gomez, & Cpl. Jason Patrick Warren

My condolences to the families of CPL Gomez and CPL Warren. I wish a speedy recovery to the injured soldiers.

Again, two fine Canadian soldiers who will be missed.  RIP, troops.  :cdn:

And, although mere words don't seem sufficient, I'll offer them regardless--my deepest and most sincere condolences to their familes.

Fox article.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,205097,00.html

I know the words that anyone on this sight, will do no help to comfort these men's family, I am sure everyone here, sends there condolences and heartfelt respect. These men were heros, I cant find words to get across what I am trying to say, so........RIP :cdn: :salute:

Peace to the fallen and their families and a speedy recovery to the injured.

Thank you.

now a Soldier with the last Name Warren has died and fought in every major battle or war Canadians have fought in.  I am sorry that one of the people who carry my family name has died along with the other soldiers who were wounded.
RIP and I am sure the other warriors of the Warren Clan will be there to toast you in your life after death

May the wounded men heal and go on to fight another day.

RIP troops and get well soon.

Condolences to the families of the fallen and injured.

D

:salute: :cdn: :salute: RIP to our fallen warriors, and a speedy recovery to the injured in this horrible tragedy. :salute: :cdn: :salute:

I emailed the Black Watch (RHC) and passed on my condolences. I received a quick reply that "all condolences will be collected and passed on to the family of Cpl Warren." 
Their web address is http://www.blackwatchcanada.com

I tried the same for the PPCLI, but couldn't find the appropriate link/address.  Any help?

Many thanks, and again, RIP to our two fallen, and get well soon to the injured.

Sincerest condolences to the families of the fallen, and best wishes for speedy recovery of the wounded.  We are all saddened by this loss

Wayne
Patriot Guard Rider
Minnesota USA

RIP to the fallen. , and best wishes on a speedy recovery to the rest.  You have all done Canada proud  :salute: :cdn:

I'm going to guess that if the Regimental WO or the Regimental Major gets a condolence, they'd be able to pass it along:
http://www.ppcli.com/contacts.html

God speed boys.  Thoughts and prayers are with the families and the wounded. 
Frank was a good soldier and will be sorely missed.
A hard day for both fine regiments.

CFC-Afghanistan press release.

UPDATED NEWS RELEASE

Suicide bombers attack Coalition; civilians in Kandahar City

KANDAHAR AIRFIELD, Afghanistan – Updated reports indicate the two suicide bombers who attacked a Coalition vehicle patrol July 22 in Kandahar City, did so in a large crowd of Afghan civilians, killing five innocent Afghans and wounding 32.

Two Coalition soldiers were also killed and eight were wounded when the first suicide attacker detonated a bomb on the Soldiers’ vehicle patrol.

A short time later, a large number of Afghan civilians were wounded when a second suicide bomber, moving on foot, detonated his explosive vest in a crowd that had gathered to look at the initial attack site.

“This horrific incident, executed by brutal Taliban extremists, is a gross act against the people of Afghanistan,” said Maj. Gen. Benjamin C. Freakley, commander of Combined Joint Task Force – 76. “We grieve for our lost Canadian Soldiers who served so willingly. They were superb teammates and we will always remember their selfless sacrifice. We are honored to have served with them.”

The wounded Coalition soldiers were evacuated to Kandahar Airfield’s multinational hospital, and the wounded Afghan civilians were evacuated by Afghan National Police to a local Afghan hospital for treatment.

our thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends of the two who made the supreme sacrifice and we wish a full and quick recovery for the wounded........
Ubique

Back