• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Coolest shows on tv.

Bauer will be back on 24, didn't you watch the trailer for the new season at the end of last season? It gives a synopsis of what's been done so far and then says, "wait until you see what Jack Bauer does next"

But just wait a minute, didn't they say in the last season that Jack Bauer is no more because the Chinese government wanted to send him to a labour camp. So instead he faked his death.

Ah well, should make a good season if I'm able to watch it from CFB Kingston.

Firefly!!

Wash: "Psychic, though? That sounds like something out of science fiction!"
Zoe: "You live in a spaceship, dear."

I like the Closer and Wanted on TNT. I like the Shield on Fx and HBO original shows.

Futuretrooper;

ya man I remember that, he nearly died in that one and then they gave him a fake, he booked it to Mexico and that was the end of that.

Are there any rumors going around for the next 24 yet?

HNIC, Family Guy and Trailer Park Boys. Loved the "Green Bast*rd" episode - funniest one yet!

I find the daily show is always good for a laugh... Jon Stewart and his many changing faces!  :blotto:

Cold Case Files, Growing up Gotti, Family Plots, Criss Angel- MindFreak, Intervention, Extreme Makeover:Home Edition, Days of Our Lives, UFC -The Ultimate Fighter series,Wife Swap,Trading Spouses, Nanny 911, Supernanny, The Amazing Race and of course any Toronto Maple Leaf game ;)

I am the world's only Big Brother fan............  :-[  There I let it out

"Growing Up Gotti"? I feel nauseous every time I see a commercial for that show. Those kid's need a good @ss whoopin.

chk2fung said:
I must say the two best shows that Canada has put out recently are This is Wonderland and Corner Gas.   Coolest?   I'm not so sure.   Definitely great for CBC and CTV standards though!!!!!

Cheers,
Charles

F*CK NO! Trailer Park Boys kick ass! I've been watching them since they released their first movie when Bubbles wasn't on the scene.

Hockey Night in Canada is also awesome.

Friends kicks ass! This parachute's a napsack, this parachute's a napsack!

Mythbusters rocks.

Over there looks amazing. Lets see how it's like tomorrow night!

The Nanny is hilarious.

I still watch the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air constantly. Re-runs or not, it's just as hilarious as when I first watched it.

Oh yea, one more. All in the Family. That show is a masterpiece.

My house has been without cable for over two months.....I miss it and everything is starting up for the season.  Need to find some TV's to watch my shows!!

I forgot Friends in my original list....Miss that show dearly!

Fry said:
F*CK NO! Trailer Park Boys kick ass! I've been watching them since they released their first movie when Bubbles wasn't on the scene.

You would love the picture I got of my sister and Ricky then... ;D

Being a huge fan of the UFC, I would have to say that one of my favorite shows is "The Ultimate Fighter"

Mappy:

thats why they invented p2p programmes and Torrent files.

The Shield rules

As for old shows, yes I loved Seinfeld but does anyone else remember Sledge Hammer? Now that was funny!

Seeing as tonight was the long-awaited premier of The Walking Dead after its mid-season hiatus, I thought now would be a good time to update this thread. So my choices, in no particular order, are;

The Walking Dead
Homeland
Newsroom, The West Wing...I love Sorkin
Dexter
How I Met Your Mother
Game of Thrones
Oprah (deal with it--I love her ;) )
Boardwalk Empire
The Simpsons
The Big C
Parks and Recreation
30 Rock...

...Forgot Modern Family, and of course, Colbert and Stewart

(If I get into too many older shows, my list will never end. Cheers, Little House on the Prairie, The Cosby Show)

Anyone who hasn't seen 'The Wire' is missing out. It ran a few years back for five seasons. Extremely well done series.

Back