• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Coolest shows on tv.

Prariedawg

Inactive
Reaction score
Im torn between "myth busters" and "survivorman".On one hand on myth busters wether they disprove the myth or not they usually just blow everything up,gotta luv that!On the other its just so damn cool to see poor old Les Stroud on survivorman get chucked out of a chopper into the middle of nowhere and go days without food or water while taping his descent into madness.Whats your favorite show/s?

Myth Busters is always an entertaining show.  however, I'd have to pick Battlestar galatica as the 'coolest show' right now.

family guy.....(cartoon ..yes)
Miami Ink is good
Myth Busters is, like mentioned by Sheerin always an entertaining show! Some of the ideas they come up with is outstanding (and risky, jumping in a huge drum of "quick sand" with the chance the main pump might fail is always a good nail biter  ;) )

But my best... C.S.I.  ;D

I really like Mythbusters, South Park and Family Guy,
but my favorite is Stargate SG1.  :)

My fav shows are Survivorman and I also like to watch BattleStarGalactica the new series .

My favorite is CSI...I love it!!

Otherwise I live on watching movies... ;D

I dunnnno... The new Family Guys are pretty funny... but i do have to admit i think SG1 is pretty cool  :blotto:

I must say the two best shows that Canada has put out recently are This is Wonderland and Corner Gas.  Coolest?  I'm not so sure.  Definitely great for CBC and CTV standards though!!!!!

Cheers,
Charles

I would have to say "The Wire" on HBO is one of the best cop shows ever- "the Shield"is really good too. Also just checked out "Arrested Development" on DVD- frickin hilarious.

The Shield is one of the best shows to come out since The Sopranos.
I had a slow long weekend, and rented all 3 seasons on DVD.
God, I need a life.

Rick said:
The Shield is one of the best shows to come out since The Sopranos.
I had a slow long weekend, and rented all 3 seasons on DVD.
God, I need a life.

LOL..I do that often when I have a broing weekend..I pull out my Lord of the Rings trilogy and watch them..hehehe

I'm a big fan of Gilmore Girls, ER, and What not to Wear.  Ive watched ER since day one, and its going into its 12th season!

Hockey Night in Canada and Ultimate Fighting Championship - nothing even compares...  :cdn:

Mappy said:
I'm a big fan of Gilmore Girls, ER, and What not to Wear.   Ive watched ER since day one, and its going into its 12th season!

I am also a big fan of Gilmore Girls & ER.. both really good shows that I have watched forever. I am also a fan of various Law & Order's, (except that new one they had last season..the name had "Jury" in it.) One Tree Hill and CSI. I really liked NYPD Blue, but sadly it's gone now.

Springroll said:
My favorite is CSI...I love it!!

My faves, & those i think are the coolest, are CSI & CSI: Miami...CSI NY didn't really catch my interest as much as the other two have. I'm also a fan of ER but i think MASH is still the coolest show of all time!!!

Back