• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Coolest shows on tv.

Skinny,

If you knew the history of the guy in the picture, doing the starefest with Lasagna, you may want to find a different picture. ;)

Skinny said:
Who the heck is Lasagna????

Ok who wants to tackle this one? ::)

Skinny do a search on or read up on the Oka crisis.

ok i get, but what about the history of the soldier.... Lasagna was easy to find.

Oh and BTW thats not Lasagna in the photo... its another warrior,Lasagna was mistaken to be that guy which inturn gained him notoriety.

huge freaking fan of ultimate fighting, managed to watch it tonight at the bar, awesome, all i have to say is watch pay-perview on the 20th and watch DIEGO SANTCHEZ. (sorry if i spelt his last name wrong)

Has anyone seen that new show "Over There" on FX? It's about a small regular army unit in iraq, pretty intense stuff, I am curious how close to reality the show is.

Its coming to the history channel Sept 6th...  Looks amazing....

My Faves:
CSI, M*A*S*H, Untold Stories of the ER

Slim2
:cdn:

Lomi said:
Has anyone seen that new show "Over There" on FX? It's about a small regular army unit in iraq, pretty intense stuff, I am curious how close to reality the show is.

I heard it was panned by vets from Iraq in a pre-release screening.

Sorry...can't find the link to the article.   :(

Lomi said:

I'm looking forward to seeing that one... ;D

monster garage, simpsons, thats 70 show,everyone loves raymond

24, thats the coolest show on TV. Too bad they killed off Jack Bauer though :threat:

I like Family Guy, Cold Case Files, Law and Order SVU, and the older Simpson's episodes.

Futuretrooper said:
24, thats the coolest show on TV. Too bad they killed off Jack Bauer though :threat:

I like Family Guy, Cold Case Files, Law and Order SVU, and the older Simpson's episodes.

How can they kill off Jack Bauer?! He was the central character?!

not in any order
ncis. csi , csi ny, law and orders, (but not the same with brisco gone, rip) american chopper, myth busters, ER , the shield. west wing, monster house, those are the main shows i watch.

I like almost all of the modern cartoons(simpsons, family guy, king of the hill, south park) Also like tour of duty but it's hard to watch now that it only plays in the middle of the night. SG1 is a great show but I'm not a fan of the new SG series atlantis or something like that.  Another great show is Mail Call with R. Lee Emery hosting it but they aren't making anymore episodes for some reason.  But hands down the greatest show on TV now is Trailer Park Boys, it was so good I ended going and buying seasons 1-4 on dvd.

Bauer will be back on 24, didn't you watch the trailer for the new season at the end of last season? It gives a synopsis of what's been done so far and then says, "wait until you see what Jack Bauer does next" Sounds like it's going to be fun. My absolute favorite show right now is Deadwood, perhaps one of the greatest pieces of TV I've ever seen. I also like the CSI's, Lost and any NFL, MLB or NHL. Also can't wait for that new HBO series Rome, looks great.

oh and I completely forgot about Six Feet Under, man I love that series and of course the Sopranos.  Of course theres also Family Guy, Simpsons, Futurama, etc. 

But BSG still reigns supreme though.... thats how much of a nerd I am.

Back