• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Coolest shows on tv.

Brihard said:
Anyone who hasn't seen 'The Wire' is missing out. It ran a few years back for five seasons. Extremely well done series.

I heard that was really good, want to check it out, never had a chance to. I watch way too much already (as you can see)...

BeyondTheNow said:
I heard that was really good, want to check it out, never had a chance to. I watch way too much already (as you can see)...

There's a direct correlation between not having seen The Wire, and sucking at life. It's science. Just saying.

Brihard said:
There's a direct correlation between not having seen The Wire, and sucking at life. It's science. Just saying.

I tried to come up with some witty retort...I couldn't.  I must start watching the show immediately ;D

Big Bang Theory
Modern Family
Criminal Minds
NCIS
Bones

I am either laughing or being morbid, I guess.

Brihard said:
Anyone who hasn't seen 'The Wire' is missing out. It ran a few years back for five seasons. Extremely well done series.

Waited until it was on demand for TMN, and watched each season in succession.

Flashforward
Breaking Bad
Prison Break
Revolution
Elementary
Heroes

these are my personal favorite

Currently watching House of Cards with Kevin Spacey, it is fantastic.

All time favourite is Rescue Me with Denis Leary and also can't go wrong with Breaking Bad or Sons of Anarchy.

Back