• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

COOL Field Bike

54/102 CEF

Inactive
Reaction score
I have the Civvy version of this http://militarybikes.com/paratroopervid.html

they are made by Montague, the "Paratroops" and the "swissbike" U.S. i think

Ye4s  and they are even endorsed by Mike "Sparky" Sparks and his crackpot one man "Airborne Studies Group", he has visions of an entire Airborne brigade using these contraptions to assault enemy postions and such.They can also be mounted on "Super Gavins" and the "AmphiGavin" airborne assault vehicles. Of course the LYING NARCISSIST EGOMANIACAL MARINES and ARMY from STRYKER LAV-III TRUCK DEATHTRAPS refuse to see the advantages of this system.  :)

I actually have one of the mil versions. Decent enough bike, a bit on the heavy side but the folding feature is way handier than I would have thought. Prices have come down alot recently to the point where they are IMO worth the money. Private pilots tend to use them because they fit into Cessnas.

shades of battalions of troops arriving on the D-Day beaches with their assault bicycles all ready to cycle their way to the high ground south of Caen, or if lucky, all the way to Falaise

Back