• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Click here to look at gimps run!

alan_li_13

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone

I'm running the Terry Fox run this September in St. Jean Sur Richelieu when I'm attending prep year. I will be doing the full 10 k with a ruck sack. I am hoping to raise 700 dollars this year.

To give a little background... My grandfather was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago. He died last summer when I was attending Army Cadet camp at Blackdown. I am dedicating my effort to him. I hope you can all find it in your heart to donate a little. Thank you.

p.s. Thanks very much to Trinity for his most generous donation, and to Mike Bobbit for allowing me to post here!

Good luck on your run Aspiring Officer, I've done a bit of volunteer work for the Terry Fox Foundation here in calgary and did the website for the local run http://www.calgaryterryfoxrun.org . IMHO the Terry Fox Foundation is a great organisation to get involved with. One of the biggest highlights besides the amount of money raised to date ($360 mill +) is the fact that it remains true to it's cause, 87 cents of every buck goes to cancer research!

I encourage all who can contribute/participate in any way to get involved and help the cause!

btw, on Sept 18th I'll be doing the run as well, haven't though about a ruck sack but defintely not a bad idea :)

cheers.

(not sure about your post subject though, doesn't seem to be...appropriate)

Back