• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Run for the Cure (What are you doing to help?)

TN2IC

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Okay folks,
                Schultz here. And some folks may know, but some may not. But I'm doing the Run for the Cure for Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. The run will be on 5th October this year and I"ll be running in it. It's only my first time here so my goal is small this year. I want to raise at less $200 for the foundation. A lot of families across the globe have been hit with cancer. I have my grandmother that had breast cancer and I want to run in her honor.

Now I got approval from Mr Bobbit on my campaign idea. Here is where you can pitch in. I have a link on-line that you could donate to the foundation. Please note if you"re not intrested in the on-line deal, I"ll be more than happy to visit you if you"re in the Halifax, Nova Scotia region. FYI too, after a $20 or more donation, you"ll get a tax receipt. You can't go wrong there. ^-^

Run for the Cure Donation Page "Schultz Campaign"

And if Vern donates, I might do a "Chaps" photo.. now just need to find some chaps. 

Thanks guys for your intrest, support and help,
Regards,
Schultz
:pushup:

I will donate $100.00 if you run in a speedo with chaps and post pics....

emma

emmiee said:
I will donate $100.00 if you run in a speedo with chaps and post pics....

emma

Well you didn't say at the run itself. So may be during my early morning PT runs then.  ;D

Now I need to find some chaps... Vern, does Supply issue chaps by any chance?

Woo hoo... I'm up to $120 now. I just check this morning, and it's only day 2. I might be pass my goal soon if this keeps up.

Keep up the amazing work fellers. Every little step here helps.

Regards,
Schultz

Edit to add last bit of updated information.

Okay gals and guys...

I got Daryl Ballentyne from SupplementSource.ca pitching in here. Now if you buy anything on-line from them and enter "stopcancer" as the codeword, 10% of your purchase will go towards Run for the Cure "Schultz Campaign". Also to add, you"ll receive a free Athlete Armor flexfitt hat from Supplement Source. So everyone wins and it adds up very fast!

I have dealt with Daryl before, and his business is up to snuff. I have got supplements from him before with no problems. Daryl Ballentyne is now a retired brother in arms, running his shop and helping whenever he can.

Thanks folks for your support,
Schultz  :cdn:

Contact Information

Supplement Source.ca
Daryl Ballentyne
(613) 292-5068
1-888-455-0272 toll free

Okay folks,
                  I had to up my goal since I just pass my last one. Let's see what we all got. Let's try $500 now.

Who's with me? I'm now off to count my pop bottles to add up even more.  ;D

Regards,
Schultz

Hey guys... I"m still kicking.. keep up the work.  ;D

I"m just getting ready for a run now.

Later.

We got another one folks. uncle-midget-boyd and I meet up at Timmies and he just donate $100 for the Cure. Any folks in my area that want to donate, just drop a PM and we"ll see what happens.

Thank everyone so far for the help!

Sgt Schultz

Well, the 5th is gone and past. How did the run and total donations turn out?

Midget

Hey guys... the run was very moving. Only a 5km.. but still. I hit the $300 mark this year. I"m hoping on trying again next year. Hope everyone will still be around.

Vielen Dank.. all for your help in supporting me on this amazing campaign.

Tschüß,
Sgt Schultz

Back