• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Civilians on the Battlefield

Jed

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Seeing as I am about to take up new tasks at CMTC wrt COB, does anyone in this forum have a burning question or a point of view that they want to bring forward concerning collective training and how the CF should employ COB for maximum training value ?

I, too, work in an enviorment where I am at times training soldiers in skillsets they don't have. I think that its a good way for DND to take advantage of outside skill, my ony concern is that the civvies doing the training know their stuff, inside and out and are able to teach it effectively.

Could you be more specific regarding what you want to know exactly?!

Slim

G'day, I'm still figuring out the IAs and stoppages of the website, but wrt the subject this is pretty new, doctrine wise for the CF, I have not been given my arcs of fire yet, so I have put out a pretty broad subject for discussion. Where I am coming from is to get some feedback so I can work on any topics that come out.

Jed

Can you give us a better example of what training objective you would be attempting, and how Civilians on the Battlefield would affect it? Maybe then we could help you a bit better.

Cheers.

Back