• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Chinese Military,Political and Social Superthread

Glad to see that even the CBC news people are beginning to bite away at the PM’s heels. One can almost imagine the frantic damage control being done right now at the PMO.
Also, it's notable when even in the comments of CBC articles they are beginning to get real negative about Trudeau's government. The Chong case might be the straw that finally breaks it...

Glad to see that even the CBC news people are beginning to bite away at the PM’s heels. One can almost imagine the frantic damage control being done right now at the PMO.
Damage control = "look at this shiny new toy over here". And it works.

CBC had clips of Chong going at Joly in Committee today…you could hear her make up foreign policy, on the fly. He had her on the ropes. She (weakly) supposed that the Chinese Ambassador “might” get called in for a stern lecture and that the Consular Official threatening Chong’s family “might” get declared PNG.

It is enough to make you weep. If threatening the family of a Member of the Parliament of Canada won’t make the Liberals finally cowboy up, what will?

That's exactly why all the politicians have to change tone. It's ridiculous how we are polarized when I think it could be way easier. Remove dogma, on all side and we're almost back on track.

I don't think you are giving enough credit to the outside forces that are influencing Canadians.

Oh yes I am. On the other hand, I don't see any good leader to counter balance those forces.

I see one leader with a proven bad record, a lack of ethical behavior and suspicious CCP details.

I see another leader who hasn't done anything yet, but so far is generally saying the right things for me.

Trudeau says CSIS didn’t share it higher, CSIS says it went to NSIA… Was Thomas the gate keeper on this file, will she be the sacrificial lamb, or will she take control of the bus and run down JT?

Well that’s very interesting coming from her, of all people. She seemed like a loyal foot soldier during her time in cabinet.
She is more than likely referring to the NSIA, director CSIS, etc… I’d be surprised she of all people would run down JT.

Back