• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThayGuy398

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys, i know you probably get this a lot, but my cfat is scheduled for two weeks from now, and I a EXTREMELY nervous. the part that worries me the most is the math section, since i am just horrible at math. I can deal with the English and spatial section no problem, but the math portion is my main concern. is it common sense? is it easy to fail? i know that not a lot can be disclosed regarding the cfat, but i just need some basic answers, i really cant afford to screw this up  :-\

I bought a GED book and just studied all the grade 10 fundamentals.  You can't go wrong if you do that. They tell you exactly what math to study on the forces.ca website

thats a good idea, and i forgot to mention that i applied for infantry, artillery and armored, so im not sure what kind of a score i need?

WonderGirl said:
I bought a GED book and just studied all the grade 10 fundamentals.  You can't go wrong if you do that. They tell you exactly what math to study on the forces.ca website

This. GED book is all you need.

Here is an site I found last year when I was getting ready to do my test.

http://www.testprepreview.com/ged_practice.htm

I found it quite useful for the math part.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back