• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFAT & Test Trainer App works?

BCstangWA

Inactive
Reaction score
I was wondering if the CFAT test trainer app is similar to the test? Especially the math portion? Its not the only thing I used to study but I was just wondering thanks, cause I saw a few people said they just used that to practice and they scored high after.

Cheers

BCstangWA said:
I was wondering if the CFAT test trainer app is similar to the test? Especially the math portion? Its not the only thing I used to study but I was just wondering thanks, cause I saw a few people said they just used that to practice and they scored high after.

Cheers

It worked pretty well for me. The big thing that it helped with was the spatial and shape making questions. It helped a bit with the math as well. I only found it lacking in the verbal section. But I do understand that they have no way of knowing what specific verbal questions will be asked on the test. All in all I'd say it was worth it, but make sure to take time into account because you don't have all that much on the actual test.

Thanks brotha, is the math questions relatively the same? I did the guides on amazon, and asvab pratice on the u.s military site, are the math questions relatively the same? Also can you skip a question and come back if you want? Thanks, if you can tell me if theres a few sequences, a few word problems, and a few shape patterns same thing? Would you say there only a few word problems or 1/3? Thanks

BCstangWA said:
Thanks brotha, is the math questions relatively the same? I did the guides on amazon, and asvab pratice on the u.s military site, are the math questions relatively the same? Also can you skip a question and come back if you want? Thanks, if you can tell me if theres a few sequences, a few word problems, and a few shape patterns same thing? Would you say there only a few word problems or 1/3? Thanks

Yes you can skip and come back, but only for each section. The mix of all of the different types of question is about equal, but there's a bit more math if I remember correctly. I'm not sure what math you've done so I don't know if it's the same.  And the word problems only took up one section.

Thanks brotha I passed they said I did above average and qualified for all jobs including officer jobs I am really happy thanks brothas so much. I guessed a few math questions like 4-5 because I got pissed with the 3-4 steps and just skipped them when I got to #30 there was like 2 mins left. So I just went back and guessed them quickly with some logic he said I did really good. Thanks for all the support godbless

BCstangWA said:
"I was wondering if the CFAT test trainer app is similar to the test? Especially the math portion? Its not the only thing I used to study but I was just wondering thanks, cause I saw a few people said they just used that to practice and they scored high after."

Cheers

I would 100% recommend getting the full paid version of the app. I didn't score high enough originally for the trade I wanted, but after 3 months of vigorous studies, and becoming lost in the world wide web, I scored really well after using the app.

The app gives you direct feedback with a  percentage and a score, so you can see how you did. There are over 700+ questions and they are relevant. If you have $8 to spare, seriously get the app. No regrets.

I am now awaiting BMQ in July  and I was accepted as an AVN Tech. I wish you the best of luck!

Best Regards,

Mike

I totally agree with TreeSquid. I wrote my CFAT today and many of the questions were similar to those you get from the app. I didn't like the verbal part though but the actual questions are simple enough. If you graduated from a Canadian highschool, you will do fine.

Back