• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CFAT Resource...forcesready.ca?

land0

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,

I have read through most of the CFAT forums and took all the advice I could, and during my prep I've come across a CFAT prep website called http://forcesready.ca/ that I have not seen mentioned in any forum.

I am curious if anyone has used forcesready.ca and if they found it useful ($50 for access), something tells me it's a little fishy so I'm hesitant to give them my CC number...any insight to there legitimacy would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Save the $50.........everything you "need" is available for free on the internet.

Save your money, stop stressing about it and just do the information you already have.

If you search up free online IQ tests, they are practically the same thing as what you will be doing on CFAT. So save your money and do those  ;D

Terms and Agreement:

Extension request must be submitted within 30 days of receiving your test results.
    A copy of your test results indicating that you were unsuccessful as an applicant must be faxed or emailed to us within the above given frame.
    Forces Ready reserves the right to update/change the terms of agreement without notice to system users

thats the website you linked . Correct me if I'm wrong but I dont think the CF hands you your CFAT test to take home

Back