• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Casey Anthony Charged with Murder

Celticgirl

Inactive
Reaction score
Another baby-killer gets caught despite a masterful effort in weaving a tangled web of lies. How is it possible that so many parents out there are capable of murdering their own children?

Oh, I know, I know..."innocent until proven guilty"...despite the mountain of evidence and lie after lie on the part of the mother.  :p

Casey Anthony charged with the murder of her daughter Caylee

Well, I'm sure that my sister was ready to murder her daughter this past weekend after she decided to microwave the cell phone!

This is a very disturbed person.  The stories that she tells are bizarre, to say the least.  This story was on Dr. Phil last week.  It is unbelievable how some people think. Out right bizarre!

Warrant sought to search Fla. toddler's home
Skeletal remains located less than half-mile from 3-year-old's residence

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28177679/

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
Warrant sought to search Fla. toddler's home
Skeletal remains located less than half-mile from 3-year-old's residence

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28177679/

I hope there is enough evidence to put the girl's mother away for life.  :mad:

I will never understand these parents who choose to murder their unwanted children rather than just give them away. There are good people out there who would surely adopt these little ones and give them a loving home. I hope this woman and all those of her ilk rot in prison cells for the rest of their lives. Evil, horrible people!  :rage:

People with mental health issues do bad things, as in this case unimaginable evil, but I prefer not to judge others, less I be judged someday. I just have to believe that we all face judgement day at some point, and a being a lot smarter than we can imagine will make the final call.....

Back