• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CARPOOLS

hurricane617

Inactive
Reaction score
If anyone needs a ride from here to there on weekends or for leave, ask here or post a carpool (how many seats available)

almost every weekend from Borden to Ottawa until further notice. usually leave Fridays around 1300 - 1500. Come back Sundays leave Ottawa around 1200-0200 hrs. 2 Seats available. ;D

Sounds good.. I leave every second weekend (ish). Contact me to verify.

From Gagetown - Montreal on sunday afternoon/evening

Looking to see if anyone will be travelling from Ottawa to Borden on the weekends in October????

Looking to get a ride from Kingston to Peterborough next weekend. any takers? will provide gas money and Tim hortons

Am presently @ uplands, driving every day from clarence creek/rockland area.... Starting from Jan 5 till whenever (date tba) need a ride, let me know, 2 spots available

hey,

Well, back in Borden for a while, will be travelling back to Ottawa just about every weekend, If you need a lift, let me know. 3 spots available

Hi, going to need a ride for August in Edmonton up to the base, message me if your in the area and can spare a seat, will help with gas and Timmies :D, I live by the WEM

Thanks

- Montreal to Borden this Sunday June 19th 2011, leaving from Lionel-Groulx metro at 6:30am
- Gas contribution is $30/person
- Driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Can take 4

Just send me a PM with your e-mail address and/or phone number

Back