• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CAP

Lt.Mortormer

Inactive
Reaction score
Is there are large difference between the NCM and Officer CAP? For that matter is the "common army phase" stand true in the fact everyone does the same course?

The more I read the forums, the more I realize that I am unsure. And trust me out here on a Navy base, there are not many SME's on this subject.

Judge  :cdn:

Lt.Mortormer said:
Is there are large difference between the NCM and Officer CAP? For that matter is the "common army phase" stand true in the fact everyone does the same course?

The more I read the forums, the more I realize that I am unsure. And trust me out here on a Navy base, there are not many SME's on this subject.

Judge  :cdn:

Yeah there is, CAP is only for Officers.

Interesting,  guess I have misunderstood. I thought there were people referring to cap for NCM's as well. But they may have said that but meant SQ.

NCM stream is:

BMQ - Basic Military Qual
SQ - Soldier Qual (items like C6, C9, M72, etc)
DP1 - Trades Course

Thanks, only been Navy for less then 2 yrs, boom change lol. Adapt, overcome.

As NCM

BMQ
QL3
QL5A
QL5B

Ect.....

I remember when SQ was being put in effect, the Sgt over at WATC (friend of mine), wouldn't course load me. Told me I was a Cpl in an Army Field unit for a few years already, no point. Worked for me lol.

Back