• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CANFORGEN on Pay and PIL

Put me in that catagory.  I thought "sweet!  I can pay the trailer off now!"

Infanteer said:
Put me in that catagory.  I thought "sweet!  I can pay the trailer off now!"
Get out of my head.  Although, there's plenty of room in here for activities.

PPCLI Guy said:
I'm willing to bet that 80% of the CF didn't even know we are entitled to a severance package before the whole PiL thing started.

We need to get over ourselves.
I couldn't even spell severance, let alone know that I was going to get one. 

I'm with Infanteer, but mine is going to pay down my mortgage a few grand :D

CCPS ADVISORY - E01513

IAW CANFORGEN 062-12, the Pay increase announced for 1 Apr 13 has been actioned in CCPS.  This also includes increases to "pay-driven" benefits.

The increase will be reflected on the mid-April DFT.

DAA said:
CCPS ADVISORY - E01513

IAW CANFORGEN 062-12, the Pay increase announced for 1 Apr 13 has been actioned in CCPS.  This also includes increases to "pay-driven" benefits.

Let me guess.....1.5%?  ;)

DAA said:
CCPS ADVISORY - E01513

NCMs, GSO, Pilots in the rank of LCol and below and Medical and Dental Offrs, a total of 2.0 %  (1.5 annual economic adjustment plus another 0.5 for the ceassation of Severance Pay and RFRG)

PIL election memos are beginning to be returned as approved for those who had their acts together. Authorization has started to go to Pay Offices.

That's good news.  Mine needs the full look over.  Is it still only being staffed by 2 pers?

The PIL Team composition is on the CMP site Org in the DIN and it was a lot more than 2 ppl.  IIRC it was 20ish.

ARMY_101 said:
PIL election memos are beginning to be returned as approved for those who had their acts together. Authorization has started to go to Pay Offices.
Is this only going to be for those who took the 50%, or for all who have submitted?  (e.g., me, who put in for the whole thing)

Thank you.

Technoviking said:
Is this only going to be for those who took the 50%, or for all who have submitted?  (e.g., me, who put in for the whole thing)

This applies ONLY to those who requested 50% or less and those who requested more than 50% where the "verification/audit" has been certified and returned back your local Pay Office.

Sheep Dog AT said:
Or Reserve time.

Don't know on that one.  Anytime I have ever asked a question regarding Compensation and Benefits as they pertain to Reserve Force members, I always get the same two answers....."what are you trying to do" and "that's not the way it's done".  Naturally, I follow up with "Can you provide me with a reference, regulation, order or something tangible that substantiates your response" which always results in dead air............

Ahh seen.  I think I was told when I did the application about the reserve thing.  Ahh well doesn't matter I took out the full amount regardless.

It only matters with the Reserve thing if your time is unbroken between the Reserves and Regs.  My Militia time and Reg time has about a 4 year break in between.  I thought that it counted, but the RMS clerks confirmed that it's straight time only.  I was going to take about 75% but changed it to under 50% when I found the break made a difference which is a shame as it would have added another 5 years into the mix.

My time is also unbroken. I didn't even think that was eligible.  Almost five full years' service, that's a bit of change..

Technoviking said:
My time is also unbroken. I didn't even think that was eligible.  Almost five full years' service, that's a bit of change..
I was hoping that I might have been able to get the Militia time, however, it would have cost me the wait time.  This way, I don't have to wait.  Ah what the hell, they'd just take more tax off of me.  Seeing as they're cutting here, there and everywhere nowadays I really should count myself lucky that I'm getting this to begin with.  28+ years would have been better though for sure.  C'est la vie.

Now that we're in the second week of April, has anyone seen their PIL in the bank?

Back