• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian forces medical

jonathancharrier

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day, just a general question. I'm waiting to be booked in for a medical. It's been a few weeks since I was told I was going to be booked for a medical. They said there hasn't been any medical exams assigned to the detachment yet. Is it something that gets assigned monthly or how are they assigned ? Thank you

They're likely looking to find an open slot OR perhaps their Senior Medic is on leave OR they're on  a mobile recruiting team...more than likely the first two.

jonathancharrier said:
Good day, just a general question. I'm waiting to be booked in for a medical. It's been a few weeks since I was told I was going to be booked for a medical. They said there hasn't been any medical exams assigned to the detachment yet. Is it something that gets assigned monthly or how are they assigned ? Thank you

Were you notified by email and advised to contact your CFRC to book these appointments?  If not, then chances are, you haven't been selected for continued processing.  So until that happens, don't expect to get a date for your medical.

Appointments are not booked, until you have been approved for continued processing.

On June 11 I was sent an email stating they have passed my file for booking a medical. I followed up on the 19th and was told that the next block of medicals have not been assigned to the detachment

Sometimes they'll make appointments at you if you don't contact them.

Just be patient and wait for a call. My file manager called me to book the interview and medical then sent a follow up email

Back