• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Canadian Army music video

Wow,  really good video.  Thats what I would want to see in the theaters, a fast paced  Adrenalin rush. showing some of the coolest aspects of our job.    Not something that makes me want to hide under my seat.  When I went and saw  Star wars  Episode 2  a few people laughed after one and called us the Carebear Forces.  The sad thing is that is our future recruit pool right there.

Awesome video man, the only thing I could say about it in a negative way is also a good thing in another light. Because of the fast pace, you cant really see alot. Though on the other hand, because of the speed, really gets your blood pumpin, makes me want to go out trainin again.........

ThatsLife said:
Hello everyone,

I am currently putting together a video which consists of clips from various videos i've found on the Canadian Army. I've already started on it, and it's alittle fast paced and alittle more action going on than there was in the original video. I've just been searching for videos out there and most of them are of the Americans in Iraq and i've seen enough of those.

so here's the video:

http://media.putfile.com/An-un-finished-video-I-put-together-of-the-Canadian-Military

It's not quite finished yet, so there'll be alot of blackness afterwards  :p

I just want some feedback, maybe what I should change or add or if anyone knows of any other videos of the canadian military, any branch, whether it be air force or navy...would be great.

The videos which i've used so far (and I plan to put them in the credits):

"Operation Apollo video"
"BMQ Video"
"3_PPCLI"
"JTF-2 Training"

Very cool! Are you looking for more videos?

I have some videos I took at the 2003 Trenton Air Show if you want to see them - they may not be good enough quality - but I thought I would offer anyway. Has some snowbirds and SkyHawks etc. I know my hubby has some stuff from BOsnia etc too - but I don't know where it is - if you are interested I can see if I can dig it up.

Let me know :)
Maggie

Seriously I don't mean to rag on you.. but it was only like 40 seconds long. Do you plan on finishing it? Good work though.

I did'nt see a single woman or minority in that video - for shame!!  ;)

great job on the video..missing something though!
add something from the past....Leopard MBT.
there is nothing cooler than that!!

extanker said:
great job on the video..missing something though!
add something from the past....Leopard MBT.
there is nothing cooler than that!!

Yes there is - a Javelin slamming into a MBT!!  >:D

Besides, he's on the right track with the 3VP video already.

Dammit, that video is spectacular. They need to give that guy leave to finish the video so I can see the finished product. Any idea as to when it'll be done?

As much as everyone loves (myself included) this movie, ThatsLife's last post was on November 18, 2005. So don't expect the finished video too soon

a_beautiful_tragedy : I also enjoyed the video, Good Job.

It's nice to see people putting in the effort for these things, and if you are one of the increasing number of people who are making videos with the CF in the eye, just do us all a favor and make sure that it reflects us well. Don't want people misinterpretating them.

Either way, Kudos to everyone putting work into these videos.

Back