• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Caffeine pills - they're bad mmmkay

PanaEng said:
That's funny, made me choke on my pseudoephedrine.
Don't they ask for the period of time: "How many drinks of alcohol have you had in the last week?"

cheers

On my questionnaire a time line was not mentioned, I also had to do A LOT of ciphering for ~20 years of smoking (how many cigarettes), how much alcohol in 25 years I had, and drugs!!  That was the hard one to remember the many good times. But I sat there and made the other candidates wait while I counted, and counted.  :nod:

ME

VVV

For those who are questioning the creator of the thread, it's completely true. I did my CFAT 3 months ago, and was told that my score was "extremely impressive", but I couldn't advance to the medical because I had admitted to taking caffeine pills on the drug questionnaire. I find it ridiculous that the forces allow coffee, but not caffeine tablets since they contain the same drug, but whatever. I just looked at it as 6 more months to get into better shape.

tylertydubien said:
For those who are questioning the creator of the thread, it's completely true. I did my CFAT 3 months ago, and was told that my score was "extremely impressive", but I couldn't advance to the medical because I had admitted to taking caffeine pills on the drug questionnaire. I find it ridiculous that the forces allow coffee, but not caffeine tablets since they contain the same drug, but whatever. I just looked at it as 6 more months to get into better shape.

How long ago did you take the pills?

I had said the use was ongoing, which was true. I have since quit, though. I had no idea they were frowned upon, since caffeine is a completely legal drug, and is in many products that we consume every day.

tylertydubien said:
I had said the use was ongoing, which was true. I have since quit, though. I had no idea they were frowned upon, since caffeine is a completely legal drug, and is in many products that we consume every day.

So is alcohol and yet that is on there as well  ::)  The form isn't about legal/illegal its about your health and how what you may have taken may have effected your health.  Which is why its call the NON PRESCRIBED DRUG questionaire.

Back