• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cable Box In The Shacks?

Yeoman

Inactive
Reaction score
I wasn't sure if I could throw this in with the Siggy stuff since I know this would be a Line Section thing.
Anyone heard of someone doing this before?
I've called up a friend of mine that deals with activations and what not for Cogeco (the supplier for cable in Petawawa), and she can not even find the base pretty much when she goes to check the info out.
Yes I know that there's cable. But I would like to have some other channels that are not offered.
So if anyone has some info to pass along, that would be greatly appreciated.

If the channels are not offered by the Cable Coy, I can see no way possible to get them on Cable.

Perhaps you should invest in a Satellite dish and a Provider that does have those channels.

I do know of a guy who got a digital cable box in the G lines.  I don't believe you can get any HD channels but you pretty much get (or rather are able to to pay to get) the full selection of Cogeco's offerings including movie channels and what not.  It is possible and I (briefly) considered it.  I forget the exact process you have to go through but it is less expensive then you might think as you are already paying for the basic cable with your accomodations.  Go to the Cogeco place besides the old MTO in Pembroke.  That's where the guy I knew went and where I made some inquiries.

Satelite dishes are verbotten in the shacks.

so long as I can get setanta canada, i'm happy.
well when I get back up to Pet, I'll have to do just that then. unless they're rebuiliding that horrible road still (which I'm sure they are)
thanks much DD.

Back