• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bush dress among other things

grayman

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm on the hunt for the cloth belt that went with the Canadian bush dress, I am in posession of two Bush dress shirts both without a belt, I would like to here from anyone who may have one in their possession, to buy, trade, give away whatever.  There are two versions of belt male version with metal buckle and female version with plastic buckle,  would like the male version. 
While I have your attention I'm looking for a cloth version of the old mobile command badge, the one with a maple leaf in the middle and the four arrows coming out of the 3,6,9 and 12 positions. 
Any and all help will be much appreciated.
Cheers!

Fabric Mob com badges  OK

Cloth belt worn with the bush?
- do you mean the 53 Pat web belt that was worn on the trousers
- do you meand the 64 pat belt that was later worn with the trousers
- do you mean the stable belts that many wore
- do you mean the little belt that was issued with the jacket - with 1 or 2 tongs to lock fabric in place.... though most wearing the web belt would not wear it

I am in fact looking for the little cloth belt that was issued with the shirt it self.  Stable belts I will track down at a later date when I decide what unit to make the uniform from.
Cheers

belt issued with shirt?

Do you mean the jacket? we wore the same shirt as with Battle dress & they had no belt

As I said, most of us would replace the little belt with a web.
Would have to check with a couple of contacts with reserve unit museum... prolly the only source of one anymore.

Check with Army Outfitters...not sure what belt you are looking for but I know he has a load of old belts and if not the right one likely has the connections

Back