• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bugle at 4am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brihard said:
At least it’s the 4am bugle and not the 4am bulge.
Thanks, I have learnt a new word. [emoji106][emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SeaKingTacco said:
G2G, I suspect that you are either engaging a spambot or somebody who doesn't speak english and ran their post through google translate.

Okay good, so I'm not the only one who thought this. When the OP first posted, I was convinced it was a troll so I figured I'd let someone else jump on this metaphoric grenade.  :rofl:

owl timer said:
Thanks, I have learnt a new word. [emoji106][emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guys, c'mon, this is clearly someone trolling the forums.

Says the Blue Falcon...?

:)

Having played both the bugle and the trumpet before I joined the CAF, I can state with certainty, that there is absolutely zero benefit in bringing one with you to basic training. 

We had two bandsmen on my Basic course in 1992 - on Grad Parade, they were both promoted to Cpl and sent on their PLQ.  I saw one of them in Halifax a few months later as a PO2...that was a 'skilled entry' solution.

Of note, my old trumpet is still at my parent's house, and my bugle?  That's on a shelf in my office.

NavyShooter said:
Says the Blue Falcon...?

I also saw “bugle at 4am” by “BlueFalcon” and got a good chuckle.

I suspect this is probably the CAF subreddit having a laugh at our expense. But it’s well executed.

Brihard said:
I also saw “bugle at 4am” by “BlueFalcon” and got a good chuckle.

I suspect this is probably the CAF subreddit having a laugh at our expense. But it’s well executed.

No comment  :-X

Hint: “mellifluous” = 巧  (ie.Qiǎo - Mandarin)

Good2Golf said:
Hint: “mellifluous” = 巧  (ie.Qiǎo - Mandarin)

Hmm.... how suspicious that you knew that.. You know what, I'm beginning to think that owl timer is just G2G's dummy account - he's playing both sides.  :eek:

BlueFalcon109 said:
Hmm.... how suspicious... You know what, I'm beginning to think that owl timer is just G2G's dummy account - he's playing both sides.  :eek:

BlueFalcon109 said:
Hmm.... how suspicious that you knew that.. You know what, I'm beginning to think that owl timer is just G2G's dummy account - he's playing both sides.  :eek:

Credit of far greater worth have than I for such made conclusions to be validated.

Well, as fun as it’s been, there isn’t anything intelligent worth adding here.

Rest assured, DS has reviewed relevant elements and G2G isn’t playing both sides.

So, until another user questions the necessity of mellifluousness during basic by whichever musical means able, I think we’re done here.

...And mellifluous is now my new favourite word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back