• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ start date January 13th.

sniderman

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,
I have checked many of the forums if not all of them and I have yet to see another person starting on January 13th/2014. Just wondering if anyone else on here got that start date!
Cheers

I just swore into the reserves a few days ago, word is that my BMQ is starting on January 17th.

I'm in the same boat as you guys. January 13th BMQ, Infantry.

Recruiter gave me the wrong date.  Said I was Jan 27. He called me back and corrected himself.  I will be at the Jan 13th BMQ.  Combat Engineer.

Wow lots of Infantry. Congrats everyone. How many are going to be Patricias?

TKelite said:
Recruiter gave me the wrong date.  Said I was Jan 27. He called me back and corrected himself.  I will be at the Jan 13th BMQ.  Combat Engineer.

At least he realized his mistake and called to change the date, see you there.

Wallys28 said:
At least he realized his mistake and called to change the date, see you there.

Yes it would have been very unfortunate if I missed it.

Anyone swearing in at the Hamilton RC on Jan 8th?

TKelite said:

Wow, imagine showing up late for your first day at work, BMQ?

also got patricias. Looks like a big group of us Infantry guys. Right On

I'm another for The Patricias. Hope you all get your PT in these next few weeks.

(Pie and Turkey)

We have less then a week anyone else excited/nervous lol. Or scrabbling to get everything together and make sure they aren't forgetting any important documents for that matter.

Swore in today! Few things left to do before the 11th. Can't sleep! Anyone else heading out from Halifax? I was the only NCM swearing in today.

I also got sworn in today but from Kingston, Ontario there were 3 other Infantryman getting sworn in with me that will be there on Saturday.

Back