• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Hi all, just wondering if there is anyone who is starting BMQ on the 16th of January?  got the call yesterday myself!

Either the 16 or 26th. The lady wasn't clear enough:/  swear in jan 11

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

I swear in december 15th in fredericton nb, and heading to basic january 9th, as AVS tech, looking forward to working with you guys

I just got «The» call today!!  [:)

Heading to St-Jean on January 21st and starting the 23rd! Swearing in Quebec on January 17th. So excited and stressed at the same time..

Who's gonna be there?? Going for WFE tech.

Received my call on Nov 18th for a Combat Engineer position. I'm looking forward to BMQ on the 23rd of January!
ZWeaver90, I also swear in on January 12th in Edmonton! See you there.

Hey guys, I will be starting BMQ Jan 9th as well, so will be arriving on the 7th. Swearing in December 20th.

Sup boys ! Are you two guys going for the english platoon ou the french one like Marie92 and I on the 23rd ?

Made it in!
Enroll the 16th, start the 23rd as Infantry.
Look forward to meeting you.

See everyone there! Infantry, arriving on Jan 21st as well. No idea if I'm english or french platoon, though.

Nick

I believe that your BMQ course number tells you. If it has an E at the end it's an English course or if it's an F at the end it's a French course. 
Please correct me though if I'm wrong.

Back