• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Shau_N7 said:
I believe that your BMQ course number tells you. If it has an E at the end it's an English course or if it's an F at the end it's a French course. 
Please correct me though if I'm wrong.

I believe you are right. I haven't received my platoon number yet! Did you received it in the email?

Anywho. Whenever you all enroll post your numbers? See if we are together or not.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

My course number was in the first email.
BMQ course number 199E
That email also included my service number, training dates, enrollment date etc etc. Nothing stating a platoon number though....

I haven't been emailed. Just a phone call. I'll probably find out on my enrollement day

They called me first then emailed me a few days after that. In that email was a few attachments for me to fill out as well as a list of things to bring with me to enrollment day. Each recruitment office may do things differently though. I'm out of the Edmonton detachment.

Ahh. Im out of hamilton. I'll give em a call as all I have is a date. I'll update you as it comes

I can defiently confirm I will be starting the 23rd however they don't email until 2 to 4 weeks before enrollment

Hey guys, I will be starting BMQ Jan 9th as well, so will be arriving on the 7th. Swearing in December 7th in toronto.

JUST GOT THE CALL TODAT
ENROLLMENT ON JANUATY 11TH FROM TORONTO
FLYING TO ST JEAN 21ST
BASIC AT 23RD !!!! SEE YOU ALL THERE

Was given attatchments to bring on enrollment day and neither do i know my platoon number.

Hello all, does anyone know when the updated list for bmq start/graduation dates comes out for 2017?
I see some lucky people already posting about heading off in January,  but the site is still listing 2016 dates.
I am curious about dates prior to fiscal end in particular.
Thanks,
Dj43

I'm not to sure, but I'm almost certain everyone at CFLRS is on Block Leave until next year, so probably not until the new year.

Hey everyone,

I got my email this morning! Woot!
Just wondering who else is starting on Feb.13th?  :)

Many of the dates are already out.  The CAF doesn't have the ability to update it's own website, there is a separate directorate within the Government that updates the CAF website, so the request for update is probably in with them just not updated on the website yet.  I'm out of office until 5-Jan but I can list the start dates that are available to me when I return to office.

Back