• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Put my request in to the facebook page, I have the list of what you need that I can send to you via facebook
My names nick,  message me on there

Hey NewportArmy, I will be flying out of Vic as well on the 19th for BMQ on the 21st! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Lets join the group, make this bond that we are about to have a lifetime bond, and we can follow our peers to where they go, how far they climb the lather, where they end up and experience they will have in the CAF!
Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/893789907380115/

Awesome! See  you all there! I have much to do and not enough time before then, so signing off.....  :camo: :cdn:

I was offered an infantry position. Looks like I'm swearing in on the 15th, although I haven't been able to reach anybody on the phone at the recruiting center. So everyone is going on the 19th? I was asked in an email if I wanted to drive myself or take a train and I said train... But, nobody has answered me back so I'm hoping to get more info when I go in on the 15th.

Rose97 said:
I was offered an infantry position. Looks like I'm swearing in on the 15th, although I haven't been able to reach anybody on the phone at the recruiting center. So everyone is going on the 19th? I was asked in an email if I wanted to drive myself or take a train and I said train... But, nobody has answered me back so I'm hoping to get more info when I go in on the 15th.
They'll do all of the travel arrangements at the swearing in ceremony. Mine is this Wednesday 9 September so I'll let you know what you should expect.

jonathancharrier said:
Good day. So I'm off to basic tomorrow afternoon. Just a question out of curiosity regarding pay. I understand my take home pay and whatnot at basic, just wondering what the pay is right after, like during PAT or my occupational training. Thanks a lot, I'm super stoked to begin the new chapter of my life ( going for traffic tech )

The pay will be relatively the same!  You won't see any increase, until the anniversary date of your enrolment into the CF.  Unless of course you had prior military service or were granted incentive credits at the time of enrolment.

For those of you not in the Facebook site, had my swearing in today, one thing that was a common problem was people not knowing the residential address and birth date of their next of kin. So make sure you come prepared with that.

Hey all,

Just got my offer yesterday for Infantry and was told I will be heading out on the 19th to meet y'all on the 21st. I may be deferring to a later session in order to complete my current work term if it gets approved, but if not, I will see you guys then!

Cheers,

eharps

Deferment got approved, looks like I will nto be joining you guys. I'm rescheduled for November 9th, best of luck guys!

Maybe I will see you around when I get there!

eharps

Anyone else flying out from Newfoundland or by any chance landing in Montreal Airport early as well? looks like I have a roughly 6.5 hour wait in Montreal haha

Weapons Tech - Land

I realize that the course doesn't start for another 6 weeks and selection is likely still being processed, but I thought I'd go ahead and start a topic for it anyway. I'm swearing in on the 27th for an artillery soldier position and traveling to Montreal on Halloween. Not entirely sure which of the two courses I'm being loaded onto for that start date yet but hopefully I can get to know a few of you before the course starts.

Hey everyone! I got my call last Thursday about an offer for Weapons Technician - Land, and looks like I'm starting basic training on October 26th and swearing in Quebec on October 8th. I was wondering if anyone else on here is starting on that date?  :)

Hey,

I'm going to be in the BMQ right after you, starting on the 9th, but I imagine we will run into each other. My trade is Infantry and I haven't heard of many other people getting November start dates yet, only reason I did was because I had to defer to finish a work contract.

Cheers,

eharps

Hey guys,

I figured I would start up a post for BMQ on the 9th to see if anyone else has this date yet. I don't have Facebook, otherwise I would start a group there as well. Hope to hear from some of you soon and see you there.

Cheers,

eharps  :cdn:

Back