• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Warpig666 said:
We've got the same timings!
Sworn in oct 27 and flying out to Mtl on oct 31 for a November 2 basic start

Going armoured
I'm in Barrie though.. Idk if you'll be on my flight (speaking of: does the file manager take care of flight booking and ticketing or am I responsible for it?)
I'm coming out from Vancouver lol. The file manager said to me they'll be managing all the flights and everything.

messupdude said:
I'm coming out from Vancouver lol. The file manager said to me they'll be managing all the flights and everything.

Look for me in Montreal then (or at st jean)! I've got the octopus tattooed on my right forearm and live free across my knuckles (and formerly stretched earlobes)

Warpig666 said:
Look for me in Montreal then (or at st jean)! I've got the octopus tattooed on my right forearm and live free across my knuckles (and formerly stretched earlobes)
LOL. I'll be the light build viet guy with a fohawk with a fat ass winter jacket assuming its snowing by then.

So it's assumed everyone arrives the Saturday before their actual basic training start date
Eg: I fly in on oct 31 and official first day isn't until November 2, but I HAVE to report in on oct 31.
What exactly are we doing until Monday?

Warpig666

Are you really the incarnation of the Prince of Darkness?

Please use some initiative and READ some of the threads here.  All you questions have been asked and answered thousands of times over the past few decades.  If you READ these threads, you will find answers to questions you have not even dreamed up yet.

READ MORE - POST LESS

Topic LOCKED

George
army.ca Staff

Warpig666 said:

Don't YOU sound like a treat... formerly stretched earlobes? Live free?

Will the CM Gods PLEASE find it in their hearts to post me to Saint Jean as the Course WO...

BinRat55 said:
Don't YOU sound like a treat... formerly stretched earlobes? Live free?

Will the CM Gods PLEASE find it in their hearts to post me to Saint Jean as the Course WO...

Hahahahaha here's hoping I don't get reemed too hard for being (as my dad (former instructor) at st-jean put it) a "pierced freak"

Edit: forgot to add. All piercings are out now

Well, all things said and done - I really don't judge a book by it's cover... even covers that are... stretched... oh my...

Good luck in basic. Really. Armoured you say? I hope your ears don't get caught in the hatch.

I just coined a new trade nickname!! Zipper-ear!

I kill me!!

Thanks for the luck!
And of course if my ears get stuck in the hatch that'll be a story to tell the kids hahaha

Zipper ears! Ha! I love it!

Here's to officially deeming the new nickname for guys like me!

Zipper ears!

Hey everyone,

I'll be seeing all of you for October 26th BMQ. Swearing in is in Hamilton on the 16th. Flying out from Pearson on the 24th. Got the call for Infantry NCM.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.  :salute:  :cdn:

JulietEchoDelta said:
Hey everyone,

I'll be seeing all of you for October 26th BMQ. Swearing in is in Hamilton on the 16th. Flying out from Pearson on the 24th. Got the call for Infantry NCM.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.  :salute:  :cdn:
Bro I am also in Hamilton on the 16th for my swear in for Infantry as well lol. Send me a PM and I will see you there!  :salute:

Has anyone been course loaded for the November 16th BMQ? 

I am here too:)I am from Longueuil which is next to St.Jean so you can camp in my place.

Stjohns said:
I am here too:)I am from Longueuil which is next to St.Jean so you can camp in my place.

I used to live in brossard and st-jean hahaha
Now I'm all the way in Barrie!
See you at the mega!

Nice to see a lot of you all on the forum but just keep in mind that just because you all start on the same day, you might not be in the same platoon. In 2013 when I started BMQ I met a lot of people on here who started the same day as me but when I got over there I only seen 50% of them and that was for our 5 minute lunch breaks which our instructors made sure we were always late for which ment we were always late for everything else.. but it was all fun!

Thats great to hear! I assume you are also Infantry, judging from your name?

Back