• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Buck_HRA said:
Many of the dates are already out.  The CAF doesn't have the ability to update it's own website, there is a separate directorate within the Government that updates the CAF website, so the request for update is probably in with them just not updated on the website yet.  I'm out of office until 5-Jan but I can list the start dates that are available to me when I return to office.

Were you ever able to get the dates?

They now have posted every week up to March 27th. Anything after that is new fiscal year and not posted yet. There are 4 English platoons for March 20 and 2 for March 27. March 6 and March 13 each have one English and one French platoon starting.

This is the information available to me at the moment and is subject to change based on the needs of the CAF and CFLRS (i.e. I am NOT posting on behalf of either organization)

Upcoming start dates:
17-Apr-17 (3 serials)
24-Apr-17 (2 serials)
19-Jun-17 (3 serials)
24-Jul-17 (4 serials)
31-Jul-17 (3 serials)

Cheers

dshulga said:
Thanks you for those dates! Any chance any of them are BMOQ? Or are all BMQ?
Dates on this thread are all BMQ, thread for BMOQ Dates: http://navy.ca/forums/threads/125192.0.html

deskjockey43 said:
No serials in May?
As per my post "this is the information available to me at the moment" which means that is the data I see right now, whether they add May serials I'm not sure...

Got my offer today. Flying from Winnipeg MB. Swearing on March 9, flying on March 18 as an AVN Tech.

Yo, I'll be there on the 18th for that 20th start up. I'm armored soldier, how about yourself?

The real question: who's bringing an iron?

AleaIactaEst said:
I'm armored Armoured soldier

The "u" is important. This is Canada.

That might save you from a little more "vigorous" correction later.

Good luck, and have fun.

Loachman said:
The "u" is important. This is Canada.

That might save you from a little more "vigorous" correction later.

Good luck, and have fun.
Yes, quite. Thank you kindly for the correction.

You all are putting way to much thought into it. Get used to the the following terms; 'Hurry up and Wait', the blue break room will familiarize you with that term. 'Correction', in mid sentence if you caught yourself saying something untrue, or incorrect immediately say 'correction' then correct yourself (ie. There are 10 inches in a foot. *Correction* there are 12 inches in a foot.)

Here is my last tidbit of advise. ENJOY this moment. Absorb what time you have left with your families and friends before your departure for 3 mths or so. After you are out of the training system and onto your given trades you will understand then what I mean.

Congrats everyone and good luck!

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

mrjasonc said:
You all are putting way to much thought into it. Get used to the the following terms; 'Hurry up and Wait', the blue break room will familiarize you with that term. 'Correction', in mid sentence if you caught yourself saying something untrue, or incorrect immediately say 'correction' then correct yourself (ie. There are 10 inches in a foot. *Correction* there are 12 inches in a foot.)

Here is my last tidbit of advise. ENJOY this moment. Absorb what time you have left with your families and friends before your departure for 3 mths or so. After you are out of the training system and onto your given trades you will understand then what I mean.

Congrats everyone and good luck!

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Mrjasonc! I'll take your words to heart, and I fully intend to enjoy this 😁

So it took you almost two months after interview to know when you will be going.. That is quite a long wait.

Back