• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Ryan_T said:
So it took you almost two months after interview to know when you will be going.. That is quite a long wait.

Was that sarcasm? Isn't getting a job offer 2 months after the interview extremely fast? Considering many other applicants who wait 1-3 years.

Also, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan_T said:
So it took you almost two months after interview to know when you will be going.. That is quite a long wait.

Recruiting Sticky
TIMINGS - ESTIMATED TIMES FOR_______________ 
http://army.ca/forums/threads/81054.0

lohocard said:
Was that sarcasm? Isn't getting a job offer 2 months after the interview extremely fast? Considering many other applicants who wait 1-3 years.

Also, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1-3yrs is the whole process. The time between interview & BMQ can be 5 days to a few mths depending on need

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

mariomike said:
Recruiting Sticky
TIMINGS - ESTIMATED TIMES FOR_______________ 
http://army.ca/forums/threads/81054.0
That is true. I know the trade i applied for is in demand

I have my medical today. It would be amazing if I got into the June BMQ. What trade are you going into?

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Firefly11 said:
I got the call last week for BMQ starting June 19. Has anyone else gotten the call?
Congrats. I have two things stopping me from getting merit listed.. Good luck at Basic

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the July 24 BMQ thread! I received an email with my offer today. Kind of sad that I didn't get "THE CALL", but, either way! Looking forward to hearing from those of you who will be joining me at BMQ.

I received my call and email yesterday for BMQ June 19th! It felt like a longer wait than it really was. I am very happy to have been selected and I look forward to meeting everyone. ;D

Robinson_A said:
I received my call and email yesterday for BMQ June 19th! It felt like a longer wait than it really was. I am very happy to have been selected and I look forward to meeting everyone. ;D
Congrats..

Thanks Ryan_T, hopefully you can get those 2 things cleared up and make the merit list soon.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

How lucky are we? I did notice something odd. You guys are both coming from Toronto  CFRC as am I,  but your swearing in is the 12th and mine is on the 5th. Maybe there's a large number coming from there and they have to spread us out...

Back