• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Packing Logistics

henrikSimen

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey folks, I’m headed out to CFLRS on April 2nd and just have a question about packing logistics.

I’ve read through the official packing list and have added some items that I’ve seen people say are good to bring, let’s call these “unofficial” items.

So, main bag will contain all the civilian clothing plus any extra shampoo, body wash etc. Quarantine bag will contain clothes plus toiletries etc.

As I understand it, the main bag will be locked up and I won’t have access to it. So am I to assume that I will need to pack all the “unofficial” items in my quarantine bag? I’m talking about a swiffer duster, q-tips, baby wipes, good bond foot powder etc…

Would appreciate any insight.

Best,

Hey folks, I’m headed out to CFLRS on April 2nd and just have a question about packing logistics.

I’ve read through the official packing list and have added some items that I’ve seen people say are good to bring, let’s call these “unofficial” items.

So, main bag will contain all the civilian clothing plus any extra shampoo, body wash etc. Quarantine bag will contain clothes plus toiletries etc.

As I understand it, the main bag will be locked up and I won’t have access to it. So am I to assume that I will need to pack all the “unofficial” items in my quarantine bag? I’m talking about a swiffer duster, q-tips, baby wipes, good bond foot powder etc…

Would appreciate any insight.

Best,
Your kit will be inspected prior to the start of course. Remember that you might be bringing a boat load of crap that will sit in the Civi lock up for the first 5 weeks.

There is extra spots in your room to put the extra things like that, also once you get your kit you will have your pelican box you can put stuff in too. Your covid bag will be full with just the stuff on the list, (it also gets switched to a duffle bag they give you once you get your kit)

Back