• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What I am taking to BMOQ and perhaps what i SHOULD or should not take....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a pair of digital night vision monoculars.  i'm trying to sell them before I leave. if I don't, i'm wondering if I should take them with me to BMQ?

Ok 2 other things that I have seen repeated over and over in many posts that I have been reading are:

1) A mini Mag light (LED Red)
2) A FMP cover/case

Let me know  if you guys think it is worth it...again I would rather get it all now cause then I can get it for free as birthday gifts.

Cheers

Toilet Kavorka said:
Ok 2 other things that I have seen repeated over and over in many posts that I have been reading are:

1) A mini Mag light (LED Red)
2) A FMP cover/case

Let me know  if you guys think it is worth it...again I would rather get it all now cause then I can get it for free as birthday gifts.

Cheers

Meh, my mini maglite has a blue LED.  But then again I've had it for years. 

djrecon001 said:
I got a pair of digital night vision monoculars.  i'm trying to sell them before I leave. if I don't, i'm wondering if I should take them with me to BMQ?

::)

Maybe bring a laser designator while you're at it

I guess having a sacrosanct attitude gives you the right to add this to almost every post you have  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

TheHead said:
I guess having a sacrosanct attitude gives you the right to add this to almost every post you have  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Well it was a bit of a daft thing to say...

"Ok Week 3s I hope you all brought your night vision monocles...."

CDN Aviator said:
Maybe bring a laser designator while you're at it

Already sold that.  I'll just stick to the night vision.  I always seem to get lost in the dark, dab nabbit.
Can't forget to bring my travel battleships either.  man i love that game.

MedTechStudent said:
Well it was a bit of a daft thing to say...

"Ok Week 3s I hope you all brought your night vision monocles...."

Regardless if it is or not. He knows NOTHING about BMQ. Say something that doesn't make yourself sound all high-and-mighty. We all asked stupid questions I'm sure during BMQ. Oh well not Aviator he knows fucking everything  ::)

Alright, enough. There's plenty of info on BMQ kit already available here on the site, and no need for pissing contests.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back