• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Nov 2010

chappyk said:
Oh ya and something else.....when we get there, we will only know each others last names at first.  So we should start getting used to everyone's last names know maybe.  Mine is Kendall

My last name is Gallant.

chappyk said:
Starting Basic November 6th.  But I will be one of the older guys, lol.  Well, 30's.  Anyone else going to Basic in November 2010 who is in there older years?

I will be 27 is that old lol

27? ya that's old.  WE might let you into our club.  It is a bit exclusive though.  Here's the deal.  On week 5, when we get our first weekend and WE all want to escape to Montreal for some beers, you younger guys have to let us come with.  Deal?

And here's hoping that we don't have too many ****pumps on our platoon that make everyone else have to do an extra run or more pushups because they don't respect authority or something stupid like spitting in front of an instructor.  Heard it happened to a friends plt.  Kid spit while they were standing outside the Mega, in formation.  Whole platoon had to pay.

chappyk said:
And here's hoping that we don't have too many ****pumps on our platoon

I would be very careful talking like that at this point. That "shitpump" might turn out to be you.

chappyk said:
very true CDN Aviator, but no won't be me

I've seen students come and go over the years, everyone does something stupid at least once.

I guess if I do something stupid...and again hopefully won't happen, that it will be a learning experience that improves me.

Don't worry EBM, we will be nice to you.  Of course you will look in awe of us when you see us with our week 3-4 epaulets.  Ready for winter BMQ?

chappyk said:
Don't worry EBM, we will be nice to you.  Of course you will look in awe of us when you see us with our week 3-4 epaulets.  Ready for winter BMQ?

Haha I'd definately rather do Winter BMQ than summer, not a fan of sweltering heat  :p

I haven't been running long enough to know what it will be like to run in the snow at 5:30 a.m.  It's a good thing I like running.

chappyk said:
I haven't been running long enough to know what it will be like to run in the snow at 5:30 a.m.  It's a good thing I like running.

Fun, so so so much fun, and i you keep saying that in your head eventually you will beleive it :D

C'mon November ....... I can't wait to get started and make tonns of new friends. I think I'm ready physically but I'm still working on the monkeybars.... damn they're hard lol. Just got laid off yesterday so I'm gonna be going crazy until then....guess I'll just have to train like a freak. My last name is Desjardins btw

Back