• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Nov 2010

I won the lotto...I mean, I got my call today. Leave the 6th, start the 8th.

Got my call,

I posted in the October BMQ forum as my recruiter said ill be going in october but I guess thats not the case.. I sware in october 7th in vancouver, coming from 100 mile house bc, and start BMQ November 1st 2010 going in for Sig Ops, I won the lottery as well

Congrats on your offer! I'm going Sig Op aswell for the November 1st course. Also here is a link to the facebook group for everyone leaving on this date; http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116672095036895&ref=ts

Had good news come my way yesterday I got a job offer for crewman my BMQ starts 1 Nov 10 in St Jean anybody else out there starting BMQ then let me know looking forward to it...

Looking at starting a facebook group BMQ NOV 2010

JW

Congrats. But you will come to find 1) A thread for Nov and Nov 1 BMQ 2) A facebook page FOR NOV

Anyone going to St. Jean in November 2010.  I am heading there on November 6, 2010

Starting Basic November 6th.  But I will be one of the older guys, lol.  Well, 30's.  Anyone else going to Basic in November 2010 who is in there older years?

thanks...should have looked first.  Can a moderator close this for me please.

chappyk said:
Starting Basic November 6th.  But I will be one of the older guys, lol.  Well, 30's.  Anyone else going to Basic in November 2010 who is in there older years?

Be seeing ya there. Im 25. Caught in the middle haha

Sent ya a PM chappyk

Congrats!!! This is starting to sink in now. Where are you comming from??

McD said:
I won the lotto...I mean, I got my call today. Leave the 6th, start the 8th.

I start the 8th too.  Gettin' pumped!

chappyk said:
Hey Chappy, I'm 32 yrs old so you're not alone buddy lol

Sweet.  We will have to show those 18 year olds how it is done.  lol.  I wish November would hurry up and get here.  My wife is trying to kick me out already, lol

Listen to me, getting excited about winter BMQ, lol

Oh ya and something else.....when we get there, we will only know each others last names at first.  So we should start getting used to everyone's last names know maybe.  Mine is Kendall

Back