• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ January 15th - Saint-Jean

hehe...well we are all going to stick together and kick fears a**....  just like Montreal will do to Toronto on Mar. 17th right Andrew..:p

I wouldn't be so worried about MRM if he wasn't checking all the St Jean threads so frequently  ;D

I'll see you all there, but I'll already have a week in - I'm starting Jan 8

MonctonBuzz.com said:
hehe...well we are all going to stick together and kick fears a**....   just like Montreal will do to Toronto on Mar. 17th right Andrew..:p

Oh we'll see about that. I'm calling a Sundin hat trick and a Raycroft shut out. A bold prediction considering we're on a 5 game losing streak.

Sundin hat trick.. nah he will be injured by then... and raycroft will choke... 

Awesome Klc... I was hoping to get there for the 8th too..but the 15th is good...know a few people going then and a buddy of mine is too so...nice to know some peeps...but I am sure we will still meet up of course...

Alberta said:
Well we'll see you there then. I can't say I know whether to look forward to, or fear your instruction hahah.

Since I am an instructor in St Jean, all I can say is that most people at first are afraid.

hehe.... no more torture...aww I don't want in now.... j/k... 

yeah that is what everyone keeps telling me though... thick skin and good listening skills and I should be fine...

but a little yelling never hurt anyone....

Awww, no need to worry about me...I too will be "on course" at the Mega... ;D

After all, the trng and learning never stops.  It's for your whole career...

:cdn:

Basic is pretty easy folks...

Do...

what you're told...when you're told...how you're told.

Shoot the foot...drive the body.

:salute:

ShawnNB said:
I'm there on the 15th as well.

Excited Shawn... We both went in and applied together, did our CFAT same day/time, medical interview same day.. and both got the call to leave for the same day. And this Friday we get sworn in together. All I hope for now is that we both end up together in the same platoon so we can continue to push each other.

Remember Shawn, I'm kicking your A** if you try to quit without trying..And you better do the same...

On that note...I know myself and a few others were wondering. I know a new course starts every Monday, now is that only one platoon that starts each Monday, or will there be a chance that all who posted in this thread who are going, will not be in the same platoon?

Thanks in advance.

--
Micheal

Well boys it looks like I will be joining you on the 15th in Saint Jean, just got the call today. Its been a long road but i've finally made it.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!  :salute:

BiNkY said:
Well boys it looks like I will be joining you on the 15th in Saint Jean, just got the call today. Its been a long road but i've finally made it.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!  :salute:

Awesome...congrats... feel free to add myself to msn...trying to talk to everyone going so we can all be prepared together.....

micheal@monctonbuzz.com is my msn...

awesome just added you dude.
so my offer was PPCLI, Infantry.. I'll be flying out of Vancouver on the 13th. ohhh yeaaa

welcome guys..ppcli that is what I went for too...I wonder is everyone of us going going ppcli?

MonctonBuzz.com said:
On that note...I know myself and a few others were wondering. I know a new course starts every Monday, now is that only one platoon that starts each Monday, or will there be a chance that all who posted in this thread who are going, will not be in the same platoon?

Don't mean to pester..but just curious on this question? ^^ thanks

Back