• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ - April 2012

CFRC: Monreal
BMQ: April 16, 2012
Trade: RMS clerk

Got the call on the 3th, swearing in on the 12, and leaving on the 14th!!!!

Nyxis said:
Has anyone been loaded on this one yet?

A number of us are on the 23 April course, and a number of others are on the 16 April course. Haven't seen as many for the 30th yet.

Edited typo

BMOQ-  April 30
NCSE
CFRC- Saint Jean Sur
flying to Montreal on April 28
See you there.

Infared said:
Yes i did. Do an update tomorrow morning at 8am.

EO Tech
BMQ April 30th
CFRC Fredericton

EO Tech
BMQ: April 30th
CFRC: Oshawa, Ontario

See you there, hopefully, my friend.

Any NCM-SEP from the Toronto area with exams finishing on April 27th have dates yet?

CFRC: Calgary
BMQ: April 23, 2012
Trade: ACISS

Just got the call today so now I'm in a big rush to get everything done this week. I was actually supposed to go to BMQ last August but couldn't go to my course do to some medical reasons. So I'm very excited and very nervous! It's been a long two year wait for me. I look forward to meeting some of you there! :)

Donovanpayne said:
CFRC: Calgary
BMQ: April 23, 2012
Trade: ACISS

Just got the call today so now I'm in a big rush to get everything done this week. I was actually supposed to go to BMQ last August but couldn't go to my course do to some medical reasons. So I'm very excited and very nervous! It's been a long two year wait for me. I look forward to meeting some of you there! :)

Congrats! I'm on that course too!

daredevil said:
Toronto
April 16th
Armoured.

hopefully you're one of the few...I can't believe they are hiring again this year all the regiments are overflowing

Deelo said:
Which platoon?

I'm on course 0446E (not sure if that is what my platoon is called?). I fly out tomorrow morning and am coming all the way from BC!

Stilll waiting for the call! Congrats to everyone! Good luck guys! :)

RyaeC said:
Stilll waiting for the call! Congrats to everyone! Good luck guys! :)
What's the trade you applied?

Infantry and Steward, Army and Navy, I know polar opposites but originally I chose Infantry , but family and friends were all iffy about it and did not support me with my choice.

So I chose Steward, as it has some similarities to my current job, and was interesting to me. After I talked to my family about it though, and personally thought about it, I realized it was my life, and I should do what makes me happy.

Now my family are more supportive about me going for the Infantry. So I am thrilled. :nod:

RyaeC said:
Infantry and Steward, Army and Navy, I know polar opposites but originally I chose Infantry , but family and friends were all iffy about it and did not support me with my choice.

So I chose Steward, as it has some similarities to my current job, and was interesting to me. After I talked to my family about it though, and personally thought about it, I realized it was my life, and I should do what makes me happy.

Now my family are more supportive about me going for the Infantry. So I am thrilled. :nod:
Good
Good luck! I know some trades got opened on 26th

Back