• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ - April 2012

Bridger

Inactive
Reaction score
CFRC: Kitchener
BMQ: April 16, 2012
Trade: Combat Engineer

Who else is going?

Someone speak French here? Would like to know who's gonna be with me on the French platon (on April 16th)

I realize this thread is possibly not the best one to post this question, but I am also waiting for my BMQ date.
Could someone please explain "Merit Listed" and how you know? I am guessing that your recruiter would have to tell you.

Thanks in advance

Merit listed is what your application status becomes once you have completed your CFAT,Medical,interview, and everything has checked out that you are suitable for employment. You now just need to wait for your recruiter to call you with a job offer.

AngeL0 said:
Merit listed is what your application status becomes once you have completed your CFAT,Medical,interview, and everything has checked out that you are suitable for employment. You now just need to wait for your recruiter to call you with a job offer.

An offer is not guaranteed to be forthcoming. Being on the merit list means you are "suitable for an offer" not that you will get one. Always improve your application.

just got "the offer" 20 minutes ago.

I was aimin' for CBT ENG, but looks like I'm gonna be the next best thing, Vehicle Technician.

April 16th. See you there, Bridger.

Right on wilamanjaro, nice to see I won't be the only BC guy on course. And a Vehicle Tech to boot.

Just got the call...

Air Weapons Systems Technician. BMQ April 16th.

I look forward to meeting you all. Is there a Facebook page for this BMQ?

Good luck to all that are waiting.

Congrats!  Lots of good news today!

So far we're all joining this one, we don't have one for our specific BMQ.

2012 Canadian Forces Applicants Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/366983979998767/

Got the call today.

Cfrc: Vancouver
BMQ: April 16
Trade: Infantry

see you all there!!!

Got the offer today!  ;D

CFRC: Kitchener
BMQ: April 23rd
TRADE: ACISS

it took almost 1 year exactly from application to receiving my offer.

Back