• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ - April 2011

Adam134 said:
Confirmed, BMQ 0400E April 25th!! Mp NCM. Who else here has been selected for this basic? Has anyone made a fb group yet?

Confirmed for the 25th as well! Field Artillery, let me know if you find a fb group or start one yourself!

Precept said:
What's your name, so someone can add you and invite you to the group. Feel free to send a PM if you don't want to post it in Pub.

Matthew Meredith (from Nanaimo, BC... It's a common name). Thanks!

Im so jealous, ive been waiting since feb 2010 and still no call! i hate this waiting game, good luck to you guys who start the 11th  :salute:

xmikelx said:
Im so jealous, ive been waiting since feb 2010 and still no call! i hate this waiting game, good luck to you guys who start the 11th  :salute:

What did you apply for if you don't mind me asking?

xmikelx said:

Don't worry Mike, I started my application July 2010, the reason for waits are usually because of lack of budget.. It'll work out buddy! Be prepared for a last minute call.

Everyone attending BMQ april 25th feel free to add me.. Adam Istead.

I am going to put this on here. I am kind of a grinch when it comes to new guys/recruits in the military. The motto of JTF2 is "Deeds not words".

Now I am going into my nice guy mode. Why don't you guys finish BMQ first and then start a facebook group about your course. The raw facts are, not everybody will pass. I am also of the mind that when your on course, you should maintain a low profile until its your time to shine.

Do what you want, but really guys, my advice is GET THROUGH BMQ and make that your priority!

Have fun and make your own good luck, Grumpy Rick

Cheers, I understand what you mean I just figured I'd make a group to get a tally of how many of us are on the site or are from similar areas thats all. Thanks.

Hey got the call last week! BMQ on the 25th, my trade is MP! See you there!

Got a call on 28th of March  ;D going for enrollment on the 6th, will be in QC on the 9th  ;D
could i get an invite for the facebook group plz :salute:
Name is Dalgat Rabadanov.
going in for NETech(Radar)

Thanks!!!

Dibbs said:
Got a call on 28th of March  ;D going for enrollment on the 6th, will be in QC on the 9th  ;D

Thanks!!!

Army.ca Conduct Guidelines

I guess you skimmed over the part about use of proper grammar, sentence structure, spelling, etc. and the use of MSM Speak as being a NO NO.

Dibbs said:

Thanks!!!

Best of luck to you!

Last day before the trip to BMQ, can't wait to meet everyone!! Safe travels everyone.

Good luck Precept and all the others that are going on the same date!

Do your best and enjoy the pain

Hi to everyone heading to bmq in april! And congratulations!
I was wondering what everyones application process looked like for those who are heading out soon.
When did you all first start applying? When did you guys get your interviews and medicals done?
Just curious to see what everyones wait time was like, and what trades they're going in for. I'm sure a lot of people on here who have applied and not got a call yet would love to see where they stand in compared to a lot of the people who have already got calls.

Thanks alot  :salute:

I swear in on the 19th and start BMQ on the 25th!

Hope alot of people are getting offers.

Back