• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ-April 2009

Wait... You say all of April is booked???
Darn... Well that sucks... Hopefully I'll be there for the 3rd or 10th of may :)
Hopefully...

Mosher said:
And it took 6 weeks for my medical to go through. Good luck to all of you, I hope you get the call back soon!

hahah that's weird... It took less then 20 mins for them to tell me my medical was good, I did my CFAT, Medical, and interview all in one day and I got the call for the job offer a week later.... I did my testing and jazz on the 19th and I got the job offer on the 23rd of this month(March)....I'm in Edmonton and I'm going for Infantry....April 13th BMQ i'm set for... Lucky me I guess =D

CDN Aviator said:
N, it is not.

It is for the new guy who has only compared his experience to the 6 week guy. Give it a rest Cdn, let the boys talk.

dc

I don't find it weird at all yours only went that fast because you had no medical history holding yours up, in our cases we do have things that held our medicals up so therefore it would take a lot longer then 20 mins.....

I am waiting on my medical as well. I was told by the nice folks at CFRC Toronto Its been mailed to Ottawa. I was hoping to get out on the first BMQ course but I guess thats not happening. I'm super jealous you guys are going so fast. What trade did you choose?

I'm going for DEO Infantry.

I am going for infantry as well! I don't mean to rub it in or anything but i am super excited!
Good luck, and hope you get the call asap!!!

chosun86:

BMQ for DEO (Direct Entry Officer)? are you sure its not BMOQ that you're waiting for? do a quick search and you'll see the difference.

i am waiting for my back check to be done-_-, been more than a week since my med file came back from Ottawa and so far none of my reference has been contacted.

I'm hoping I get call this week, it's now been 5 weeks and 1 day since my medical was sent off, if I don't get a call by Thursday I'm going to call the RC and and see what's going on. Hopefully it's been cleared and on it's way back and their just waiting to get it, hopefully.

SoldierInTheMaking said:
I'm hoping I get call this week, it's now been 5 weeks and 1 day since my medical was sent off, if I don't get a call by Thursday I'm going to call the RC and and see what's going on. Hopefully it's been cleared and on it's way back and their just waiting to get it, hopefully.

i know its different for everyone but it should be back though, mine was sent to rmo on mar 13 and when i called them on mar 24 ,i was told that my cfrc has received my file and i am still playing the waiting game since they need to do the back check on me.

borat said:
i know its different for everyone but it should be back though, mine was sent to rmo on mar 13 and when i called them on mar 24 ,i was told that my cfrc has received my file and i am still playing the waiting game since they need to do the back check on me.

Yea hopefully it will be soon though. How long did they say your back check could take?

SoldierInTheMaking said:
Yea hopefully it will be soon though. How long did they say your back check could take?

wasnt given any date. when i asked them all they said was i am still playing the waiting game

Took 6 weeks for my medical to go through so you'll most likely get the call this week!! I would think.

Mosher said:
Took 6 weeks for my medical to go through so you'll most likely get the call this week!! I would think.

I hope so!

borat said:
wasnt given any date. when i asked them all they said was i am still playing the waiting game

Well you should give them a call this week sometime and just ask them how long approximately it could take.

Sorry I was away for a few days on a little vacation. Ok cool so they pay for it! nice!
I haven't been sworn in yet so I haven't gotten any info on BMQ yet, but the big day is tomorrow so I'll find out everything then!!!

I can't wait!!

Stupid question, which of the forms states the course number i'm in?, been looking for it, can't find it. They give you a hefty stack of papers to read through!

I swear in Tomorrow but they said I was in 0248 Course St. Jean.

odie said:
I swear in Tomorrow but they said I was in 0248 Course St. Jean.

Well it looks like we are in the same course then! If you still want to meetup on friday, let me know as I might be able to have an hour or two to spare.

Back